Roddy's Final Word (I hope, lol)

twright21

Apologizes to NO

maybe we can move on to actual football now. yeah, yeah, saints fans, it can't be taken back, but get over it. it's time to settle it on the field. it was much ado about nothing from the start. all was good, minus the comments about the city. the fans will take care of that, lol.

“I’m sorry,” White said. “I wasn’t trying to offend anybody about that stuff, especially the city of New Orleans.”

White was caught off guard by his tweets going viral over the internet.

“Some people just take things out of context,” White said. “I just felt like that’s not what I was aiming for, to say anything about the city. They are the defending world champs.”

i think the mistake fans make is to think our team doesn't respect the saints. i believe they do. they just don't like them. big difference.

Big props to Roddy for trying to calm this situation down some....

I was talking to Supes about this earlier today. Knowing Roddy's playful personality like all of us do, I think this Twitter thing started out in fun and then got away from him a bit.....

Plus, none of us know the crap that the Taint defenders have probably spouted off to Roddy over the years......... ;)

Guest AtlWhite84

Man Roddy u don't owe anyone a apology u can talk all day everyone is so dam sensitive dam its football we talk **** dis ain't no lacrosse or golf This is A man's sport if u not stop watching football pu**ies dam **** the Aints Atl all day Rise Up

You should apologize to all of your English teachers you've had over the years.

And the only thing that Roddy needs to apologize for is being so horrible at talking trash. Dude sounds like Steve Carrell from Anchorman asking someone if they got their pants from the toilet store.

Talking trash just isn't your thing Roddy, just stick to catching passes.

Roddy shouldn't apologize to anyone. This is FOOTBALL, trash talk is an inevitable and great way to stir things up before and during a game. IMO , its good too see a rivalry like this despite it being on the internet. At least us fans can get to see something brewing up instead of guessing whats going on the field.

Why the **** are u worried about me putting periods n **** **** boi This ain't school I write how the **** I want **** face Whatz wrong with the cissies on here I came here to talk not to earn An Degree in English or Writing Azzes

I think the biggest problem is, if you write like an uneducated ******, we might mistake you for a Saints fan.

U stupid Frat boys are really pathetic Iam a Falcons Fan are u dumb n stupid Matty Ice So Nice I bet your girl sucks black u know what she looks like she has Pretty Lips I bet her ****** is small why the **** do I care about me writing my nicca your not paying me **** to write on here so why the **** do u care fag

Roddy needs to STFU on the field and on the internet.

I believe Blank, TD, Smitty, Robiskie and his mama need to get in his as about this.

Rise son.

I will defend Roddy as our ball player but you and I are in agreement. I made a post a day or two ago stating such... I think roddy and our team is better viewed as a quiet, hard azz team rather than the ocho/owens rep if you can relate... Sort of like Harvey Dahl. He is a man of few words until gametime and then he brings it on game days. Love ya roddy but do yourself the favor bruh.dry.gif

U stupid Frat boys are really pathetic Iam a Falcons Fan are u dumb n stupid Matty Ice So Nice I bet your girl sucks black u know what she looks like she has Pretty Lips I bet her ****** is small why the **** do I care about me writing my nicca your not paying me **** to write on here so why the **** do u care fag

Listen to this nerd fellas. Ok Irving, what gives. Did your sisters beat you too much when you were little. We understand you have one ball the size of pea and the other one is just an itty bitty one. I mean c'mon I tend to lay the wood hard on here sometimes but your crossing the line here bruh. You ain't making anyone sweat here anyways ya punk. rolleyes.gif

Well besides us thinking you must be a Saints fan, I for one can't understand a thing you just said. If you want to express your opinion and have it mean something, you have to have it make sense. Get it? Prob not. Oh well, go ahead and reply to this... I won't understand it anyway.

Well besides us thinking you must be a Saints fan, I for one can't understand a thing you just said. If you want to express your opinion and have it mean something, you have to have it make sense. Get it? Prob not. Oh well, go ahead and reply to this... I won't understand it anyway.

Yep.....obvious Taint fan is obvious.

So is this guy baned yet? And if not, why not?

Guest AtlWhite84

Why the **** are u worried about me putting periods n **** **** boi This ain't school I write how the **** I want **** face Whatz wrong with the cissies on here I came here to talk not to earn An Degree in English or Writing Azzes

You're a very unpleasant individual.