Trash Talk from aints fans

falcon1fan

Is getting old. One good season defines your franchise. I am not one to say that you guys were given the season because your team earned it period. That being said this is not last year. Arizona and cleveland can attest to that. Qbs often tend to give gifts to the offensive line, and recievers after the year so the browns defensive line will be waiting on packages from Brees. They do have as many touchdown receptions as Reggie bush and Devery Henderson combined. Pierre Thomas turned out to be a joke after the front office put all the eggs in that basket, and other than colston the recievers are at best forgettable. It sucks when your team gets all hyped up and doesnt live up to the billing, but please dont come here and take your teams shortcomings out on us.

All that aside I didnt come here just to talk. I am willing to put my Ryan jersey on the line. If some poor saints fan is willing to do the same. I will ship it at my cost to any adress you want if we lose monday. Talks done time for action. Man up.

Is getting old. One good season defines your franchise. I am not one to say that you guys were given the season because your team earned it period. That being said this is not last year. Arizona and cleveland can attest to that. Qbs often tend to give gifts to the offensive line, and recievers after the year so the browns defensive line will be waiting on packages from Brees. They do have as many touchdown receptions as Reggie bush and Devery Henderson combined. Pierre Thomas turned out to be a joke after the front office put all the eggs in that basket, and other than colston the recievers are at best forgettable. It sucks when your team gets all hyped up and doesnt live up to the billing, but please dont come here and take your teams shortcomings out on us.

All that aside I didnt come here just to talk. I am willing to put my Ryan jersey on the line. If some poor saints fan is willing to do the same. I will ship it at my cost to any adress you want if we lose monday. Talks done time for action. Man up.

i say we burn the jersey when we win this monday

Edited by Falcaholic4life

WOW thats alot of FAIL!

you talk about our recievers, whos urs after White?

all our eggs in one basket? They didnt even sign him tard! Hes a FA after this year

Live up to the BIlling? 10-4 and 1 game away from the playoffs! YOU FAIL AGAIN.

What Saints fan in there right mind wants a MAtty Shyt on himself Jersey? :lol:

WOW thats alot of FAIL!

you talk about our recievers, whos urs after White?

all our eggs in one basket? They didnt even sign him tard! Hes a FA after this year

Live up to the BIlling? 10-4 and 1 game away from the playoffs! YOU FAIL AGAIN.

What Saints fan in there right mind wants a MAtty Shyt on himself Jersey? :lol:

I know when I win A saints jersey, if there is a fan brave enough, I want to give it to the FNCO to auction off so I can at least say one good thing came from the saints. When I say they dont live up to the billing I meant that The Aints were supposed to rip through the NFL not to mention the NFC south, but a better team has prevailed. As far as the jersey you can do as you wish with it.

P.S, alot of talk still, but no action.