Emmitt week 16 prognastyfication

Emmitt

ok. it be what it be. and I be 12-2 on the year. I know what you saying, "Emmitt, I didn't see your pronastyficationisms for a lot of these games." And I will say this as my retort, "You know who the @#$% I was going to pick anyway. So @#$@ off."

I know I try to come off as impartial and also I try nots to favors one team over another neither, but my pick record always seems to be the same as the Falcon record so I coming out of the closet swinging my fat @#$%.

I a Falcon fan. Now I said it and lets think about that for a moment (pause)

ok, get the !*&^ over it and let move on.

Before I pick this week game, I would like to formally appologize to all the Saint fans out there for the derogratoryization of your so called team being mischaracterized as the Aints. We know you not the Aints. I seen the nation football league conference website and it clearly say Saints on your website and paraphanailya. Just because your town has an abundance of two dollar garden tools that shall remain namesless and smells like my urine after about a case of beer and some Kulua. We still love our sister city. Heck, my Father was even born there. Thank God he and his family had the since to get the $%^& out, but that neither here nor anywhere. But Hay, we love you New Orleans.

Now on a side bar, I nots the most technically profishing person, but I do bass fish on occasions, but what up with this twitter and this facebook stuff. I can understand some of the celeberties that think we care about what they are doing and what not, but for the average joe smoe like you and me, who gives a rats $%^ what we say or do. If I want to talk to someone, guess what, I *&^& find there ^%$ and tell them what I want to tell them.

Here, I have a a twitter for you. It will be my only one so covet it:

Emmitt@falconfansanonomous: My thoughts are none of your &^%%^^ business jack wagon. Get your &^% off this computer and get a )&^&*&^ life. What i am doing right now is also my business. You need *&^%^&* councelling and a hobby if you care this much. Perhaps some *&$^&*&&^ needle point is in your future.

Let get to this week matchup:

Falcon Offense vs aint defence:

First thing first or vice versa, the aint defence is softer than that puddle of drool I left on Shockey's ole ladys pillow last night. They can't play the run and I have video evidence that they practice actually turning tail and running away from the ball carrier at times as a self preservation tactic. No, it aint Spygate, it Aintgate and it aint pretty. It doesn't help them win games, but it is funny to watch and hey, this is for entertainment purposes afterall. Thank to the aint run defence for the comedy routine.

As for there pass defense, the only balls they getting there hand on are in the locker room jam sessions if you know what I mean. I hear that aint seconday real close so to speak.

I see Turner and Judge Snells eating this team up and spitting them out. By the ways, I've heard that there is no spitting in the aints locker room to add the my previous paragraph.

That will loosen thing up for Ryan and Roddy to do there stuff. Jenkins has been really coming on as well as former adult film star Harry Douglas. Look for them to be running around like a gerbal on jack3d.

aint o vs Falcon Defense:

I know the aint get lots of yards and throw pretty passes all over the field and it is cute and all, but if I want to see cute, I will watch some &^#%^& figure skating. This is football %^&*% and I want to see blood and guts smashmouth battle warrior football. Not some little 5 yard out and run out of bounds crap. I didn't think they let players wear dresses in football, but the saints have been wearing the preverbial tutu for the past five or so years. Look for my boys Loften, Babs, Moore to leave a trail of broken bodies and loosen some fillings.

Falcons: 24

aints: 17

Ryan: 23/28 for 276 yards, 3 tds, 5 cups of gatoraid

White: 8 catches 132 yards, 2 tds, 57 cups of gatoraid

Gonzo: 5 cathes, 65 yards, 1 td, 20 cup of H2O

Turner: 131 yards on 24 carries, 2 td, 17 cup of gatoraid

Harry Douglas will be signing his classic adult holiday film DVD "Ho Ho Ho" in Sugar Hill at the new Kroger

Falcons: 24

aints: 17

Ryan: 23/28 for 276 yards, 3 tds, 5 cups of gatoraid

White: 8 catches 132 yards, 2 tds, 57 cups of gatoraid

Gonzo: 5 cathes, 65 yards, 1 td, 20 cup of H2O

Turner: 131 yards on 24 carries, 2 td, 17 cup of gatoraid

Harry Douglas will be signing his classic adult holiday film DVD "Ho Ho Ho" in Sugar Hill at the new Kroger

+1! Laughing my azz off. Glad to have you back!

Just waiting for the first Aint's fan to say this stats don't make sense or add up. Like they can really count

No Complaints at all.. Love it..

Not trying to be smart or anything but

shouldn't be

Falcons 38

Aints 17

5td were listed

Noob! ^_^

Welcome back, Emmitt! You know you good at your craft, when you can just take all the time off you want, and still come back so well-received to your job! No loafin' down the stretch, dude! B)