OK I'm sick of this BS

ATL_Buff

Alright Im gna vent here cuz im a lil upset at all these idiots that dont think the Falcon's deserve anything.

1. The missed game winning field goal by Garret Hartley was the reason the Saints lossed to the Falcons.

you stupid moronic Saints fans dont you realize you WON against the Redskins last year for the SAME F-ING REASON???? JESUS CHRIST!!! STFU ALREADY!!! WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES ZERO AND WE HAVE MORE POINTS THAN YOU THAT MEANS WE WON AND YOU DIDNT!!! SO QUIT ACTING LIKE WE GOT LUCKY AND MAKE EXCUSES ABOUT HOW YOUR ROIDHEAD KICKER MISSED A CHIP SHOT. THANK YOU.

2. Matt Ryan is not an "Elite" Quarterback.

WHAT THE **** MAN??? ARE YOU TRYNA MAKE URSELF LOOK STUPID??? CUZ U SURE ARE DOIN A GOOD JOB!!!!! MATTY ICE MAKES YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES AND YOU ARE A STRAIGHT UP HATER DRINKIN HATERAID ALL **** DAY SO STFU ABOUT HOW MATT RYAN IS NOT A TOP 5 QB. JUST LOOK AT THE STATS THEN LOOK AT UR DUMB SELF IN THE MIRROR AND PUT SOME MAKEUP ON.

3. The Falcon's get all the calls from the Refs.

YOU **** RIGHT WE DO THATS WHY WE HAVE THE BEST RECORD IN THE NFL TIED YOU IDIOT. JEEZ LOUISE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF. MIKE SMITH IS A STRAIGHT UP PLAYA AND HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE EVERYONE AROUND HIM SMARTER. OUR PLAYERS PLAY WITH THEIR HEAD AND MAKE THE RIGHT MOVES NOT THE WRONG MISTAKES. AND WHEN THEY DO MAKE MISTAKES THEY PICK THEMSELVES BACK UP RATHER THEN SPIKE PEOPLES FOREHEADS (i.e. fat albert haynesworth) SO IF YOU WANNA TRY AND ACT LIKE THE ONLY REASON WE ARE GOOD IS BECAUSE OF THE REFS AND NOT BECAUSE WE HAVE THE TOP WR IN THE NFL A TOP 5 QB AND A TOP 5 RB AS WELL AS A HALL OF FAME TE A SCRAPPY DEFENSE AND A GLORIOUS COACHING STAFF??? QUIT MAKING ME WASTE MY TIME. PLEASE. I COULD BE DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS OR HALLE BERRY INSTEAD I GOTTA DEAL WITH YOU PUNK HATIN TROLLS.

NEWAYS.. sorry about the vent. ne idiots wanna come get roasted feel free to let me take out my pent up angers on you. ne ppl wanna cheer on the Dirty Birds and hope we win this long awaited Super Bowl then God bless you. Everyone else can suck a D

My God, I couldn't read half of that.

Regular season records mean nothing, I give you the 15-1 Vikings, 15-1 Steelers, 16-0 Patriots, and 13-3 Titans.......All that winning resulted in 0 rings

HOOKED ON PHONICS BRO.

PS. REG SEASON RECORDS MEAN NOTHING? GO 1-15 THEN COME TALK TO ME YOU IDIOT.

Away from sobriety maybe? Might want to lock the liquor cabinet/unlock the cap button and join us later when your're feeling better :lol:

It's gonna take pure gasoline to sober me up man I gotta hand it to ya tho you made me smile with that comment :)

@ rubberneck.. u need to pass the word to ur stupid saint friends that seem to all have in issue realizing my 1st point. you guys won against the redskins last year becuz sean suisham missed that 2 yard field goal. it allowed you to have homefield advantage instead of the vikes. but oh well hartley missed a kick and we suck becuz of it. lame.

If they wanna use the hartley thing. Just remind em they were up 17 on the cowboys and had Roy Williams just fell down instead of trying to score . They lose. Then the bengals if they were any kind of football team would've won . But they are the bengals. They lost the game more than the saints won it. So take the kick back and well give you the Dallas and cin. Loss and make it even .lol

Ty, Ty, Ty. Why do you care what some of us Saints fans think? Don't you think we got this from every teams fans last year, especially the Vikings. You do know that we are chasing you guys don't you? You do know that y'all have the best team don't you? Well, act like it. Accept it as a compliment and move on. If you're fortunate enough to take home the hardware this year then you can hold up your middle finger.