Jonathan Vilma's Tweet!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@JonVilma51

U can tell da guys who've never had success b4...win a few games and theyre yappin at da mouth. Win a superbowl then come holla at me...

1 hour ago.

LOL win a few games?!?!? WTF Congratz on the SB win but does he know his history!??!?

I bet he know yours! loser!

Soak it up now, guy. You've got about a month and a half before the Aints become the permanent Little Brother of the NFC South House again.

We'll have two SB appearances and a ring to go with them, compared to your one lucky season; heck, you've only recently won your first playoff game(talk about LOSER history!); we went to the Super Bowl years ago.

We still, and always will, own the series lead, that's part of your LOSER history

You've NEVER beaten Matt Ryan at the Dome. NEVER! How's that for LOSER history??

And on, and on, and on...

Yeah, it's littered all over this board. Loser!

Only LOSERS quote half a post, because they can't reply to the other half. That's twice now (once in another thread).

EDIT: Oh, SNAP! Make that THREE times you can't handle all of me. I just checked the other thread. LOSER! :lol:

Should I make my posts a little easier for you to take in fully?? I can lube them up a little, if you'd like.

Edited by Falconcheff

I bet he know yours! loser!

You must be the loneliest most pathetic person EVER. All you do is come to this board and type. You must spend your days thinking ( "How can I try to mess with people who have better lives then I") You are just another one of those bandwagon fags who will be rooting for the next "hot"/"sexy" team in the NFL. Go back into your sewer of loneliness or go do something productive with your life.

You are here chating with me. What does that say about your f-ed life? :lol:

Im "chating" with you... That was my 1st post today.... You have had about 100 today alone. Unlike you I have been doing things today except for my 5 mins Ive been on here today. Just keep telling yourself things to make yourself feel better.

You are here chating with me. What does that say about your f-ed life? :lol:

Actually, this is the first good trashy romp I've had in awhile. Most other Saint fans go running for the hills once we start laying the smack down. Then we hit them with, you know, reason and logic and reality; that usually does them in. But not you! Smack, reason, logic and reality don't seem to work with you. Personally, I think it's because you just don't understand, but it sure is fun watching you try, Li'l Guy!

Only LOSERS quote half a post, because they can't reply to the other half. That's twice now (once in another thread).

EDIT: Oh, SNAP! Make that THREE times you can't handle all of me. I just checked the other thread. LOSER! :lol:

Should I make my posts a little easier for you to take in fully?? I can lube them up a little, if you'd like.

This. Drunkenmess is just another angry sob who can't take the fact in that the Falcons are going to destroy his Faints this week.

The perfect storm.