No Apologies Roddy...

Roddy is being a diva now, for the past 3-4 weeks always running his mouth to DB's and pushing them, shoving them resulting in 15 yard penalties and on twitter typing like an unducated crackhead talking smack (OchoQuatro?), come on Roddy you need to be the mature, silent but deadly WR like how you been, dont change that about YOU!

Roddy is being a diva now, for the past 3-4 weeks always running his mouth to DB's and pushing them, shoving them resulting in 15 yard penalties and on twitter typing like an unducated crackhead talking smack (OchoQuatro?), come on Roddy you need to be the mature, silent but deadly WR like how you been, dont change that about YOU!

you never played football before I take it?? or not WR anyways?? thats what YOU DO!! its the emotion of the game.. nothing funner then talkin crap between you and the WR or DB.. all you former football players know whats up.. if you dont then ether you rode the bench and never played or you were just a wimp and your team got beat all the time..

I said it last week and ill say it again. His antics will hurt us when it matters the most and its gonna be in the playoffs. Someone on the team or coaching staff needs to have a sit down with him. I'd much rather see 100 + yards from the leagues top we, not trash talk every week

I said it last week and ill say it again. His antics will hurt us when it matters the most and its gonna be in the playoffs. Someone on the team or coaching staff needs to have a sit down with him. I'd much rather see 100 + yards from the leagues top we, not trash talk every week

luckily we can get both from roddy

Apparently, you haven't watched Roddy throughout his career. Roddy White has always been a talker on the field. Always. The only difference is that now he has twitter so it shows up more to the public.

Roddy White is a great player - who loves to smack talk and have fun with the game.

So what? He produces on the field and does his job. He works hard, he contributes, he is a great team mate - the other guys have his back and love the guy.

Get over the "change" theory. Roddy is who he has always been - and I for one am a big fan of the guy - just the way he is. He knows it is a game - he is a Falcon through and through. He takes the role to heart - not just a paycheck - not just a profession. He is one of us.

I just dont understand why people have a problem with this. People have a problem with what Dilfer says then Roddy says what we were all thinking after Dilfer says that and people have a problem with it because aint fans and aint players are saying stuff back.

He may only have 1 td in his last 5 games but in those games in order he has had, 9, 5, 7, 8, 7 receptions. In other words the TD's may not be there but the Defense knows where the ball is going and they still cant stop it.

His lowest average of the 5 games is 9.2 yds. Thats almost a 1st down per catch.

Roddy is talking like he always does, and the best part about it is we all know the aints know where the ball is going and they cant and wont stop it.

Wether you like it or not Roddy is the best in the league and nobsy has really stopped him.

Yeah and its had such a negative impact on this offense, what with all the games we've been losing lately.

LOL I swear u people on this site take things the wrong way. And to the other Guy, stats show that he is the best but he still falls behind Fitzgerald and Johnson in my book. But that's just the non-homerism speaking

Ever hear of a run-on sentence? I'm just sayin'.

LOL I swear u people on this site take things the wrong way. And to the other Guy, stats show that he is the best but he still falls behind Fitzgerald and Johnson in my book. But that's just the non-homerism speaking

But let me ask you a question then, if he still falls behind Fitzgerald and Johnson then why he still lead the NFL in catches and in the top ten in yards and TD? While White is going to playoff, what will Fitz and Johnson will probably be home looking at it. But that should be showing you that we can still win games if White isnt have a great day.

But let me ask you a question then, if he still falls behind Fitzgerald and Johnson then why he still lead the NFL in catches and in the top ten in yards and TD? While White is going to playoff, what will Fitz and Johnson will probably be home looking at it. But that should be showing you that we can still win games if White isnt have a great day.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think I'm a stat kinda guy? You give either of those guys a smart qb that plays at a pro bowl level like Matt Ryan and roddy would easily be third best, again. And last I checked both of their qb's spread the ball around a lil bit more than Rya. I'm just sayin