what were your predictions for this season ? for falcons and other teams

dudouble

Ok I wanna hear what u guys predicted for this season before the season started. And be honest... first ill start with the nfc east.. I had it cowboys,giants,eagles,redskins, bit I figured the giants or cowboys would be a wildcard. Nfc north.. I had the packers, bears, vikings, and lions.. I really thought even with Brent favres great season last year they were not as good as they looked last season, and really thought the bears had a good shot at the postseason. The nfc west.. I had the 49ers, Arizona, Seattle, and the rams. I knew they would all be bad, but who knew how bad. The nfc south.. I had the falcons going 10-6, or 11-5, and winning the division or the wildcard. I had the saints, panther, then bucs. I really thought it would be a tossup between the saints and falcons for the division, and the second place team winning the wildcard. As far as the afc. Afc east. MIA, pats, jets, bills.. I blew that one. Lol. I was thinking how well Miami ended the season last year and henne was looking pretty solid, believed sanchez would go into the normal sophomore slump , and the pats would get a wildcard.. afc north. Bal, pitt, cin, cle. Pretty good guess. Afc west. SD, oak , den , kc .. thought Oakland did a good job in the draft. Kc kinda came out of nowhere. Afc south . Colts, Texans, Tennessee, jax. I thought this might finnaly be the year the Texans make it as a wildcard , and thought jax was still as bad as ever. So heart my sum up.

Playoffs........

Afc.

Bal

MIA

Sd

Ind

Wildcard

Hou

Ne

Nfc

Dallas,or nyg

Gb

Sf

Atl or no

Wildcard

No or atl

Dallas or nyg , and maybe Chicago somewhere in there.

honestly I had the Falcons at 10-6 or 11-5

I had us losing to Pitt, Philly, NO in NO, Tampa in Tampa, Balt and Greenbay (Win in the 11-5).

I was hoping for 11-5. This is the best I have ever felt about our team... ever. I like the direction we're headed and I like those holding the compass. ;)

Edited by Reality1