CBS's Gifts for All 32 Teams

Atlanta: Respect. The Falcons (12-2) are tied with New England for the NFL’s best record and have an even longer winning streak at eight games. Atlanta, though, isn’t creating the same Super Bowl buzz as the Patriots. That should start to change Monday night if the Falcons defeat visiting New Orleans to clinch the NFC South title and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Christmas-gifts-for-NFC-teams-Alex-Marvez-122110

I've just come to accept the lack of respect for the Falcons nationally.

It doesn't really bother me. I kind of look at it this way:

It's my team. I think I know who and what they are. I don't care if other people don't see it the way I do.

That's from foxsports, not CBS.

I've just come to accept the lack of respect for the Falcons nationally.

It doesn't really bother me. I kind of look at it this way:

It's my team. I think I know who and what they are. I don't care if other people don't see it the way I do.

Speaking of CBS, go check them out sometime www.cbssportsline.com

Hands down the most respectful of the Falcons out of all the major sites. They have the best format for responding to articles too (although they changed it a few months ago).

That's from foxsports, not CBS.

Speaking of CBS, go check them out sometime www.cbssportsline.com

Hands down the most respectful of the Falcons out of all the major sites. They have the best format for responding to articles too (although they changed it a few months ago).

Yeah I was on CBS then went over to Fox Sports and forgot. CBS does give us the most respect, they picked us to go to the Super bowl in the beginning of the season