Jerious Norwood

atljbo

Jerious Norwood twitter

Met with the team doc today and my ACL is healin up real nice...Should be back to full strength by June...Thanks for all the love

Do yall think Norwood coming back is a possibility... I know the injury thing.... A ACL tear is not a injury that i would call towards the injury plague history... Those are freak injuries.

If... and thats a if we resign him... He would be at a really good price...

The guy is only 27 years old... I was just thinking... He could have been a Jamal Charles type RB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ5BPNovBes

I'd hate to let that threat of speed go, because it probably won't cost that much to keep around.

Try him out more at WR so he takes less of a beating.

There's only maybe 10 players in the NFL with the speed and shiftiness of Norwood

That's what I've been thinking. I have been saying it since he's been here. Try him out as a WR. He lacks the vision and patience at the RB position.

Jeez that video made me miss him. Watching this offense grow this season, I'd say one key element we are missing is that electrically explosive running back with big play capability. People bash our team and say that we are lucky because we don't have any major injury issues.. I say imagine how dynamic our offense would be if this guy was healthy. We would DOMINATE. I say re-sign him. Like you said he's still only 27, and with a light work load earlier in his career I think he could pull a Michael Turner (wishful thinking) and blossom into a nice running back later in his career.

I'm sorry but I just don't think Jerious is built to last in the NFL. His body can't take the punishment of a RB. Now maybe if they can get him out of the back field and throw to him like they do Snelling that might work.

I think he has to strengthen his core... He has to build his body strong enough to handle the hits... If i was him.. That would be the thing i would work on during his off time (rehab and offseason)

yea i always liked Norwood

i dont think he will be back tho, somebody like Bucs will offer him a nice deal and we will let him walk

I really really doubt that.... Who ever gets him.. It will be at a cheap price for atleast 1 or 2 years.

I bought his Jersey.... but you almost need 3 quality backs in the NFL these days, if you think that we're going to get him to come back cheap.... I think you are kidding yourself.

I love the Road Runner, but I'm trying real hard to accept that I won't see him back again. And you guys are making in worse by re-opening the wound.... I really miss the guy :(

Jerious Norwood twitter

Do yall think Norwood coming back is a possibility... I know the injury thing.... A ACL tear is not a injury that i would call towards the injury plague history... Those are freak injuries.

If... and thats a if we resign him... He would be at a really good price...

The guy is only 27 years old... I was just thinking... He could have been a Jamal Charles type RB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ5BPNovBes

Where was the run against the Cardinals???

No doubt about it: Norwood would have a very detrimental effect on our T.O.P. stats. :)!!!

Jeez that video made me miss him. Watching this offense grow this season, I'd say one key element we are missing is that electrically explosive running back with big play capability. People bash our team and say that we are lucky because we don't have any major injury issues.. I say imagine how dynamic our offense would be if this guy was healthy. We would DOMINATE. I say re-sign him. Like you said he's still only 27, and with a light work load earlier in his career I think he could pull a Michael Turner (wishful thinking) and blossom into a nice running back later in his career.

I agree.. I heard some saying how much the saints missed reggie bush so much even if his stats wasnt big... I feel the same way about Norwood... Ive heard TD say something similar to that

But yea.. Ive been wondering how Norwood was during because ive seen him on the sideline of games lately.

Where was the run against the Cardinals???

No doubt about it: Norwood would have a very detrimental effect on our T.O.P. stats. :)!!!

These highlights remind me of Noroowd shook so many players... Dude quickness is crazy

That play at 3:14 was supposed to be a flea flicker and Norwood keeps it and makes a big play.

We can't let this speed get away, even if he is injury prone, it's worth having him when he's healthy because its a dynamic on this team no one else has

Yea.. He just has to get his body stonger.

Jerious likely wants "done it before" money for "could have been" performance. No thanks.

Why do you think that... I seriously... seriously doubt that... Healthy RB's period dont get allot of money in FA... So why would an injured Norwood get allot of money (a change of pace back) ...

But yea.. Ive been wondering how Norwood was during because ive seen him on the sideline of games lately.

These highlights remind me of Noroowd shook so many players... Dude quickness is crazy

My favorite is the Redskins touchdown. He makes three elite professional athletes look like their team bus is short.

Jerious likely wants "done it before" money for "could have been" performance. No thanks.

I don't see what leverage Jerious would have to ask for "done it before" money. He's going to be coming off an ACL injury, and the NFL has become a pass happy league causing the runningback's salary value to go down. I believe Norwood is happy in ATL and probably wants to win a ring here by contributing on the field so i could see us resigning him for a respectable price.

I'd hate to let that threat of speed go, because it probably won't cost that much to keep around.

Try him out more at WR so he takes less of a beating.

There's only maybe 10 players in the NFL with the speed and shiftiness of Norwood

After an ACL and the other injuries, does he still have that speed? Can he still cut? Remember that especially in a RB, straight-line speed without maneuverability and elusiveness is worthless.

After an ACL and the other injuries, does he still have that speed? Can he still cut? Remember that especially in a RB, straight-line speed without maneuverability and elusiveness is worthless.

Well HD has his speed... Leon Washington has his speed... I can name others... You never know tho... The team will know