PTI about to discuss Super Bowl chances of Saints/Falcons

durrdbyrd

Wilbon said the Saints were more likely to reach the Super Bowl, even though he admitted that every stat indicates it would be the Falcons.

Tony picked the Falcons and Wilbon chimed in "Yeah, but do you really believe it?" And of course his said it in that arrogant way that makes you punch him that head of his, which looks like something my dog used to leave on the carpet before he was housebroken.

Wilbon said the Saints were more likely to reach the Super Bowl, even though he admitted that every stat indicates it would be the Falcons.

Tony picked the Falcons and Wilbon chimed in "Yeah, but do you really believe it?" And of course his said it in that arrogant way that makes you punch him that head of his, which looks like something my dog used to leave on the carpet before he was housebroken.

I need a translator.

Seriously though, both of these guys have no love for any southern sports team. Like many, they only know what they see on TV.

Wan wan PTI said saints. Wan wan.

Can some of y'all cry any harder?

This thread was intended to be informative as much as topic for discussion.

It's a topic for discussion for us Falcons fans annoyed by the persistant media hatred.

It's informative to those Saints fans that browse our boards from the nearest public library and likely can't afford basic cable.