URGENT!

So im in the championship game for my FFL and i have to make a decision.

Jay Cutler got me into the Championship game because of his 3 TD's monday night. I dont trust him going against the Jets defense so im looking to pick up a new QB.

I was thinking of going with Garrad since he is going up against a poor pass defense with Washington, or Kitna going up against the Cardinals.

What do you guys think i should do?

Edit: I also have Aaron Rogers on my bench but idk if i should trust that hed stay in the whole game against a strong Giants defense

Edited by DirtyBird2

I would start Garrard. They are still technically in the playoff hunt I believe. He has the most to play for. Kitna would also be a good choice but you may see more playing time between other players just so Garrett knows what he has to work with next year. Rodgers I would stay away from. Even if he could play, the Packers will be going up against a tough and mad Giants defense.

I would start Garrard. They are still technically in the playoff hunt I believe. He has the most to play for. Kitna would also be a good choice but you may see more playing time between other players just so Garrett knows what he has to work with next year. Rodgers I would stay away from. Even if he could play, the Packers will be going up against a tough and mad Giants defense.

Thats what im thinking, The only thing about the Cowboys is the fact that they are going up against Arizona and i think everyone knows the qb spot is safe with Romo coming back.

Thats what im thinking, The only thing about the Cowboys is the fact that they are going up against Arizona and i think everyone knows the qb spot is safe with Romo coming back.

I just looked at the games last week and freaking Jimmy Clausen had some ok stats against the Cardinals. Maybe you should start Jon Kitna.

On a side note..I FREAKING LOVE HAYLEY WILLIAMS! SHE IS SO HOT! Plus I saw her naughty side ;)