Dear Roddy,

I have never been a fan of players talking smack, but it is okay with me that you do provided that you back it up on the field on the 27th. You have have publicly come out and said “there is no way in **** the Saints win” and while I was already thinking that, it surprised me that a player came out and said it. I sort of think the smack talk is the job of the fans.

One of the things that I have always liked about you is that you are different than Grouchostinko and Owens. You have quietly went out and made your statement on the field and that is something that everyone has to respect. You just do your job and do it better than anyone else and that commands respect while some others just want respect they earned in past games or past years.

You now need to run routes better than you ever have, block better than you ever have and live up to that statement. If you want to turn up the heat, that is cool. Just live up to the talk little brother and have the game of your life!

In my opinion, a little twitter jab is a far cry from the antics of prima donna players like 85 and T.O.

If it was any other game or any other team I would agree with you but the Saints know what's on the line here. They know they need to do everything in their power to try and win and Roddy talking a little trash isn't going to make them play any harder or have any motivation that they shouldn't have already had. I agree with you but I think this time Roddy deserves a pass.

Roddy is who Roddy is. This is nothing new - you guys just haven't paid attention.

Roddy has always been a talker. He cracks me up - and you know what - he's gonna make Tracy Porter pay for calling him ignorant - you just wait and see.

I agree. Roddy usually responds really well to people trash talking him. I didn't know Porter called him ignorant though. Thanks Tracey! lol Roddy is going to go off!!! Rise Up baby!!!

In my opinion, a little twitter jab is a far cry from the antics of prima donna players like 85 and T.O.

I completely agree! If it gets him fired up to play, so be it!! I say it's about time someone started to speak up for our Falcons...It's called CONFIDENCE in my book!

The "best" shouldn't be afraid of NO ONE...THEY should all be afraid of US!!