Saints fans remake our Play 60 commercial

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this video cant be taken literaly...it was just a joke and should be taken in that context...if thats your sense of humor,you laughed,if not,you didnt...but we cant think that they want a bus full of children to die(even with our team on it)by making that video...btw...i got it,and did let out a little laugh

+ 1 freebird587, I totally agree!!

I don't mean this in an "oh lawd I'm offended" sense, but for a fanbase with such an absurdly thin skin collectively, you'd think they'd maybe not find a video jokingly advocating the death of a bus full of kids to be all that funny.

AGREED!! I bet they wouldn't find any Katrina jokes funny either. Just shows the "intelligence" level of the person who actually to the time to create it...

Edited by BirdzEyeView

I just think its funny so many of them are so hung up on the fact we have that commercial. no one else even cares about it except them lol. I guess they got pissed and jealous that everything is just gonna go their way for them like it last year.

And we have to watch that "Personality" ad with people in Brees' jerseys too much. :P