This board is a circus freak show!

joenate

I am heading over to www.atlantafalconstalk.com where they also have a chat. Here,

1. People call you racist because you say white folks or black folks. Touchy, feely, sensitive, *itch azz sissies

2. They pay more attention to, and reply more to, threads ssuch as this, instead of actual thought-provoking, constructive discussion. Watch and see. This thread will have 50 replies and 150 views before I can say, "told you so".

3. There are cool people here such as Tandy and Rev Hal and FFS1970, trust me, I know.

4. Im out, have at it! (Hint: No need to reply as I will not be reading them anyway.)

I am heading over to www.atlantafalconstalk.com where they also have a chat. Here,

1. People call you racist because you say white folks or black folks. Touchy, feely, sensitive, *itch azz sissies

2. They pay more attention to, and reply more to, threads ssuch as this, instead of actual thought-provoking, constructive discussion. Watch and see. This thread will have 50 replies and 150 views before I can say, "told you so".

3. There are cool people here such as Tandy and Rev Hal and FFS1970, trust me, I know.

4. Im out, have at it! (Hint: No need to reply as I will not be reading them anyway.)

There you go playing NASCAR Again.

The best part bout this thread is that I can reply to this on the atlantafalconstalk as well.

You can run but you cant hide.