The Saints Win

Finally

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think back at which team had the single worst game of the year I have to give it to the saints in their performance against the cardinals.

I don't even think there is a close second.

Finally, you must be an avid trout fisherman. When the fly is cast and presented properly, the fish can't resist.

Well, we did win it all. What have the falcons done in 40+ years? Beat down by Denver? I see why you guys are so bitter. It will be bitter sweet when you choke again. :lol:

Sober up dude and live in the present for a change. Yes, your team was the best last season and that means what today? Yep...not much!

Well, we did win it all. What have the falcons done in 40+ years? Beat down by Denver? I see why you guys are so bitter. It will be bitter sweet when you choke again. :lol:

What have we done this year? Beat you. Destroyed the BIG BAD Cardinals and beat the unstoppable browns.

One of our talented video editors needs to set highlights of that cardinals game to music.

The Cardinals lost to the freakin Panties...bahahaha wow

:lol: I didn't even think about that. Our division would have swept the cards had it not been for the saints stinking it up against one of the worst teams in football this year.

I think the Saints also deserve 2nd, because they lost to the Browns. :lol::lol:

Good point. They win first and second place.

:lol: I didn't even think about that. Our division would have swept the cards had it not been for the saints stinking it up against one of the worst teams in football this year.

Good point. They win first and second place.

Very true.

Too bad it just don't matter when the playoffs start but kinda funny.