Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconinPA

Collision Course (Eagles vs. Falcons)

111 posts in this topic

would you not be more than Pizzed

Yeah, but not talking about wishing death and beating people up at the dirty dome. Relax man, you have a great team and you will have your ring soon.

Fans in Pitt Chi GB SF NE and NY are laughing at you

should not make a dif if your own Fans are cheering for the other team in a Playoff Game ....lmao

what a disgrace

a Pathetic Disgrace

this Team Deserves better

alot Better

I said it shouldn't make a difference to the players who are professional, so don't make stuff up and stop being so emotional while cloaking it in corniness. I'm laughing at you for thinking some other teams fans would laugh at me in a hypothetical.

Not really, you are ready to kill someone.

I can see how you would want to twist words and make them turn in your Favor, you are a Saint Fan after all but i didnt threaten anyone

and yes saying go to he77 is the same thing

you have to die to go to he77

you are wishing death on someone every time you say that ...

uwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

VooDoo LMAO

do you think you could change your name and ppl would not know who your dumb azz is ????

we have only one Saints poster here thats so dumb he dont even know when he is wishing death on someone

and the dif between saying you will kill someone :rolleyes:

the Same Dumb azz who said Panthers would be way ahead of Falcons in July

Reset

Try Again

Epic Fail

There were a few comments in the article I have a problem with, but mostly it was on point.

Mostly, the article illustrates why the Falcons absolutely have to win that game if it happens.

The good news is that the Bears will be the 2 seed if they win out and the Eagles will have to go through Chicago to get to Atlanta.

I think that will be a tough game for Philly to win. Chicago's defense is far far superior to Philly's and Cutler is playing very well right now.

I agree. Philly doesn't want to have to go back to Chicago. Let's hope we and the Bears win out.

I said it shouldn't make a difference to the players who are professional, so don't make stuff up and stop being so emotional while cloaking it in corniness. I'm laughing at you for thinking some other teams fans would laugh at me in a hypothetical.

dude i was not saying you were a disgrace, i realize you and a couple of others are tring to get control of this thread , i will no longer be Flaming it....

but yes some of those fans would laugh at your Logic

if the tables were turned and it was philly

there would be a death dude...i am not kidding

if they booed Santa and pelted him with snow balls

what do you think they would do to M Vick if the tables were Turned ?????

or anyone who even spoke his Name ?????

yea

do you think you could change your name and ppl would not know who your dumb azz is ????

Never change my name, got banned. I could careless who knows who I am. Don't forget , you're the crazy guy flipping out a few post back. Glad to see you took your meds.

Never change my name, got banned. I could careless who knows who I am. Don't forget , you're the crazy guy flipping out a few post back. Glad to see you took your meds.

yea i am the crazy guy who told you the truth back in July

what i said earlier , will be nothing compared to the melt down your fans have when they are sitting at home along with your team watching the Falcons play in the NFCCG

Watch

I thought that was a great article - dead on point if you ask me - it is why I really, really want someone to knock out the Eagles before then

yea i am the crazy guy who told you the truth back in July

what i said earlier , will be nothing compared to the melt down your fans have when they are sitting at home along with your team watching the Falcons play in the NFCCG

Watch

If you earn it, Congrats to the facons. I'm very proud of this Saints team this year. We had a good year. If we fall short, I will be ok with that. I 'm not so sure about you and your fellow fans. You guys have set the bar so high, if you fail it will be epic.

I'm glad the man has turned himself around, but I'm starting to hate Vick fans more and more. I remember how embarrassing it was in 2007 to see more support for Vick than the **** team. The Falcons have to slay this demon once and for all, we have to destroy Philly if we end up playing them in the Dome.

I know everyone is sick of the Eagles vs. Falcons talk. Trust me, living in Pa I can't escape it. People see my Falcons gear and automatically want to talk Eagles versus Falcons. This article is one of the reasons I don't want to play the Eagles, not to mention I don't think we match up well against them.

The media is all ready talking about this game and the playoff positions haven't even been set or begun? The are gonna be like a bunch of rabid dogs if this scenario were to come true. Then they all will be on the Eagles side, because everybody loves a great comeback story. I truly hope the collision course can be avoided. Warning: This article make be sickening!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d115b3/article/vick-falcons-appear-on-collision-course-for-spot-in-super-bowl?module=HP_cp2

If the Falcons play their game they win.... Just like any good team in the playoffs. Falcons ball control is an under rated plus.

Im going to say it again. This matchup has to happen. It is imperative that we defeat Vick in the Dome in the NFCC game. It will once and for all put the final nail in the coffin, so we can bury the Vick/Atl era. The Vick fans will go away anf the true Falcons fan can unite and move on with this great franchise that Blank and TD are building.

Im going to say it again. This matchup has to happen. It is imperative that we defeat Vick in the Dome in the NFCC game. It will once and for all put the final nail in the coffin, so we can

bury the Vick/Atl era
. The Vick fans will go away anf the true Falcons fan can unite and move on with this great franchise that Blank and TD are building.

Bury the Vick Atlanta era - wish on. Will never happen in the ATl...NEVER.

I am a Falcon fan for life; thus an MV7 fan for life. As the previous poster stated, if you a Falcon fan; MV7 has to be in "my" DNA. Period.

GO BIRDS! LOVE MV7!!! FOREVER.

Im going to say it again. This matchup has to happen. It is imperative that we defeat Vick in the Dome in the NFCC game. It will once and for all put the final nail in the coffin, so we can bury the Vick/Atl era. The Vick fans will go away anf the true Falcons fan can unite and move on with this great franchise that Blank and TD are building.

That's the only way to end all of this bickering on both sides. A win would put the final nail into the coffin of the past so some can finally move on and look to the future.

With that said If he comes in and wins.........................prepare for this board to be down for a while, even longer than it was after the game last year.

That's the only way to end all of this bickering on both sides. A win would put the final nail into the coffin of the past so some can finally move on and look to the future.

With that said If he comes in and wins.........................prepare for this board to be down for a while, even longer than it was after the game last year.

Exactly!!

FWIW, I believe very strongly that the Falcons' comeback story is far more inspirational than Vick's. Both Vick and the Falcons were in the toidy back in 2007. Vick's set back was of his own volition. The Falcons, of course, were put in the hole as a results of Vick's volition.

Agreed.

We draft a quarterback some question if he is even talented enough to be a first rounder. Most say no and that he is only going that high because teams need QBs and he is the best in a terrible class.

We sign a backup running back to be the future there.

Vick, the face of the franchise goes to prison.

Petrino quits leaving us in the garbage.

NOBODY wanted to coach us, so we hire this Mike Smith guy who was nowhere near the top of our list; but as said, everyone else refused the job. Who could blame them? Who would possibly want a part of this mess?

Very next year 11-5 and in the playoffs. 2 years after that, best record in the NFC.... and story could get juicier from here.

Agreed.

We draft a quarterback some question if he is even talented enough to be a first rounder. Most say no and that he is only going that high because teams need QBs and he is the best in a terrible class.

We sign a backup running back to be the future there.

Vick, the face of the franchise goes to prison.

Petrino quits leaving us in the garbage.

NOBODY wanted to coach us, so we hire this Mike Smith guy who was nowhere near the top of our list; but as said, everyone else refused the job. Who could blame them? Who would possibly want a part of this mess?

Very next year 11-5 and in the playoffs. 2 years after that, best record in the NFC.... and story could get juicier from here.

It could be like a two part movie from two different perspectives. The thing is "Redemption: The Michael Vick Story" is already in production and will be out in theaters May 2011, they showed the previews during the movie Tron.

The only reason this would be a nightmare for me is because it is going to rip open ALL the wounds from those days when this board and the fans in this town turned on each other like rabid dogs (pun intended) when "Dog-Gate" went down. That was the worst period of my entire sports fan history. I am NOT looking forward to that again and I was a big-time Vick fan. This whole thing with Vick has to go down in history as the most polarizing situation in the history of sports. I can't think of any other that comes close. I've never seen a city implode like this over one sports figure. Str8 sad to see folks turn their back on their own hometown team over one man. Never in a million years did I see this coming when I was jumping up and down when we drafted him happy as I could be... -_-

Falcons have to win that game (if it even happens) so we can exorcise our demons once and for all...I think it's destiny for this to happen on our way to our first Superbowl victory. It would only be fitting, gut wrenching, but fitting.

It could be like a two part movie from two different perspectives. The thing is "Redemption: The Michael Vick Story" is already in production and will be out in theaters May 2011, they showed the previews during the movie Tron.

are you fo' real?

The only reason this would be a nightmare for me is because it is going to rip open ALL the wounds from those days when this board and the fans in this town turned on each other like rabid dogs (pun intended) when "Dog-Gate" went down. That was the worst period of my entire sports fan history. I am NOT looking forward to that again and I was a big-time Vick fan. This whole thing with Vick has to go down in history as the most polarizing situation in the history of sports. I can't think of any other that comes close. I've never seen a city implode like this over one sports figure. Str8 sad to see folks turn their back on their own hometown team over one man. Never in a million years did I see this coming when I was jumping up and down when we drafted him happy as I could be... -_-

Falcons have to win that game (if it even happens) so we can exorcise our demons once and for all...I think it's destiny for this to happen on our way to our first Superbowl victory. It would only be fitting, gut wrenching, but fitting.

The first time I ever heard of this board was the day after the indictment. My friend said that folks were on some very hateful and in some cases racist BS here and to be honest it could happen again. It did last year to a lesser extent while I was lurking but it could get out of hand before the game even starts.

Nah but it sounds like something that would happen right lol

lol yeah. He already had that show on BET that was interesting at first but got kinda boring after a while. I always said someone should make a movie about the Falcons. It really is your stereotypical sports movie :)

lol yeah. He already had that show on BET that was interesting at first but got kinda boring after a while. I always said someone should make a movie about the Falcons. It really is your stereotypical sports movie :)

I was planning on watching it but never got around to it. I heard it was pretty good but I Haven't watched BET since they took uncut off the air......

The first time I ever heard of this board was the day after the indictment. My friend said that folks were on some very hateful and in some cases racist BS here and to be honest it could happen again. It did last year to a lesser extent while I was lurking but it could get out of hand before the game even starts.

Trust me, to some extent it started happening wayyy before that. Any and every mistake (even in a victory) that he made turned into a civil war here. And good God, don't let it be a loss... :rolleyes: It just exploded when the indictment came. And it wasn't just these boards, it was the entire town. To me it was like an episode of "The Outer Limits" or something. I couldn't believe it was happening. Something (drafting Vick) that I thought was so good, turned out to be the most painful thing that ever happened to the sports scene here in Atlanta. I went to every game Vick started and after awhile I HAD to wear my iPod on the train on my way home from the game cause I just couldn't stand the nonsense spewing from people's mouths. Alcohol and Vick did NOT mix well.

Then I would come to these boards...

Uggh, I'm getting depressed just thinking about that.

We've got a good thing going now and now I feel like that scene from Star Wars where Luke Skywalker had to go face his father in order to get to the next level.