Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconinPA

Collision Course (Eagles vs. Falcons)

111 posts in this topic

ya know maybe thats been the plan all along

get M Vick to the biggest non div Rival

let him come into dome, show the world how disgracful our Fans are and move to LA with a new Stadium and Fans that would Kill to have a Team Like the Falcons

then all you Vick Lovers can go to Philly and cheer for him <_<

i hope you die in a car crash on your way to the Dome

maybe Falcons should move to LA with this kind of Garbage Fan Base....

You going, I am! Be there Monday night too against the 'aints! I will drive safely.... :)

MV7 forever, never missed one home game; saw the man fly against the Panties. Were you there? I was!

Who fans cheer for shouldn't have any bearing on the outcome of the game, unless our players are so sensitive that they can't focus on the task at hand and that hasn't proven to be the case this year, and if that is the case, they need to pick up their paychecks with ski masks on. If the Falcons do their job the crowd will be on their side, if they don't then they'll get the opposite. I think if both teams get to that point, the matchup definitely isn't as favorable as i would like, mainly because the Eagles make you defend every blade of grass and will be on a fast surface, along with the fact that #7 has played against and practiced against some of our defensive players during his tenure here. Andy Reids first 15 plays would be to strike fast, get a lead and take the crowd out of it early and we can't let that happen! Oh well, back to the reality of Week 16, GO FALCONS BEAT THE SAINTS!

Fans in Pitt Chi GB SF NE and NY are laughing at you

should not make a dif if your own Fans are cheering for the other team in a Playoff Game ....lmao

what a disgrace

a Pathetic Disgrace

this Team Deserves better

alot Better

You going, I am! Be there Monday night too! I will drive safely.... :)

MV7 forever, never missed one home game; saw the man fly against the Panties. Were you there? I was!

dude dont even talk to me, if you see me there...trust me, your azz will know it

did you see the man go to prison ????

did you see the man and his water bottle ????

did you see the man and his Sniffles in his presser ????

did you see the man take Americas most wanted to pro bowl ?????

did you see the man lie to us and drag us to where we were in 07 ????

did you see the man say 2 months ago he didnt even try when he was here ????

you are a Disgrace and Cancer to the City of Atlanta

take your azz up to philly where you belong, i am sure they have every fix you need with Vick and DJack

Piece of Human Shyt

vanhino and azfalcon928 like this

dude dont even talk to me, if you see me there...trust me, your azz will know it

take your azz up to philly where you belong, i am sure they have every fix you need with Vick and DJack

Piece of Human Shyt

Let's all pray for this dude. I mean it; he needs help; this is a football board; not life or death. It's sports man. I will pray for you. Please others do the same; I am serious.

All people talk about with the amazing play of the Eagles is Michael Vick, and it's understandable. But the "Real" story about the Eagles this and every year is...................Andy Reid.

This head coach is soooooooo Under-rated and Under-reported by most analysts it's sad. I think it's mainly his Nebraska Farmer looks. He simply has no charisma. None.

But coach NFL football this guy can do. Big time.

If we end up playing the Eagles in the playoffs we have TWO horrendous hurdles to overcome :

1) Vick and his speed merchant team mates.

2) Coach Reid...............and his constant ability to handle the Falcons. He is one great coach.

Let's all pray for this dude. I mean it; he needs help; this is a football board; not life or death. It's sports man. I will pray for you. Please others do the same; I am serious.

Pray for your Fuking Boy you misguided Hypocrite

i hope you die in a car crash on your way to the Dome

Admins,

Take notice. If he's not breaking rules here, you don't have any. The man is wishing death on this person. Wow!

Piece of Human Shyt

Threatening this guy?

Maybe a week off will do this guy some good. Back away from the keyboard.

I was a die-hard Falcon fan long before Mr Michael Vick's momma even new him.

This wont be a reunion. Make no mistake....he'll be coming down here to kick our tails :angry: . I for one want no part of what happened 30 years ago to happen again!

Nuff said!

Admins,

Take notice. If he's not breaking rules here, you don't have any. The man is wishing death on this person. Wow!

Dude wake up this is not NOLA

we dont believe in voodoo around here lol

Threatening this guy?

Maybe a week off will do this guy some good. Back away from the keyboard.

not once have i threaned this guy with bodily harm

not once

well congrats Vick lover you have a Saint Fan on your side

the only form of life lower than you

Dude wake up this is not NOLA

we dont believe in voodoo around here lol

Dude you need to chill. You are breaking rules; no one cares how long you been here.

I suppose we have to love and support Petrino too.Um no. If it was just off the field issues it would be one thing but he was paid handsomely and he was lazy and he didn't always give his all in games. I will not support him. Are you crazy? I don't want him doing for someone else what he could have done for us had he worked harder.

Vick did way more than Quitrino did here. PM me if you got any questions about that bro.

As I stated before if you are a true Falcon fan Vick is part of your DNA. Face it. It's true.

Dude, in all of his laziness and off field transgressions he is still one of the best Falcons ever. Trust me on this one bro.

Do what Arthur does. Take the high road. If everyone could do this we will be better off. I promise you. Can you do that?

Dude you need to chill. You are breaking rules; no one cares how long you been here.

what rules am i breaking mr 80 post ?????

what ???????

i have threatned no 1

you need to take your arse back to RC and look at some of your boys post

this aint saints report son

Yeah, I love the part about the house that people refer to the dome as the house that Vick built. Just trying to keep controversy!!

Vick and Deion must be on the deed together!

my response

omg, if Falcons fans cheered Vick again, i would stop watching Football, any Falcon Fan that cheers for vick dont deserve a team as good as Falcons...

its a slap in the face to A Blank, TD M Smith and esp M Ryan ,

who by the way can Break D Marinos record for most wins in 1st 3 yrs this yr, hes the best young qb in the league, has DONE all the right things, not just talked about doing the right things,

put the dogfighting aside

Ryan hasnt been Caught with any water Bottles

or a case of the Sniffles at a presser

Ryan Deserves better from Falcons Fans, and as a Long time Falcon fan, i am gonna reserve the right to get drunk and puke on anyone who even starts to cheer for Vick.....if this game even happens

I can appreciate any fan -- or person, for that matter -- that can look at Vick in strictly a sports-related context. And in that regard, you're absolutely correct. It would be a slap to the entire organization to have an opposing player so warmly embraced on our home turf.

However, to assume that's merely the case is fallacy and offers a jaded point-of-view.

There are many underlying racial components that surround Michael Vick. In a city that has a large Black American population, and hadn't had seen a black athlete as the face of the city since perhaps Dominique Wilkins, he had become a popular national figure, icon even, and viewed as one of theirs. With his play on the field, he managed to electrify a lethargic fanbase and catapulted a city synonymous with losing into the national spotlight. But even more than that, he united a race. Not at the level of Rosa Parks or MLK, but he was a topic that not many -- if any -- were divided on support.

What Vick did was just down right awful. I haven't seen/heard a person regardless of race ever dispute that. But even before the allegations and trials, there was always the appearance that Vick had to be defended to his critics. And that was just due to his actions on the field.

And aside from Jason Whitlock, who appears to just be a natural contrarian, there was the feeling that all of Vick's detractors were white. During Vick's trial, after his eventual conviction and even his subsequent release, there was much venom and hate spewed in Vick's direction. Be it animal rights groups or just plain animal lovers, you couldn't watch television or read the comments section of an article mentioning Vick's name w/o bearing witness to that pure hatred, much of which seemed racially motivated. The name-calling and judgments passed became beyond obscene.

As a race, Black people felt and still feel as though it was up to them to support one of their own. Not support of his actions, which were rightfully punished, but his right to be rehabilitated and allowed to be re-introduced into society. This is the primary reason Vick receives so much love in Atlanta and from his fans around the nation. As a people, there is a feeling that the hatred thrown in his direction must be balanced out and it is that very hatred that has made Vick's supporters become more vocal and more visible in the city of Atlanta.

It's not about simply refusing to let go of a former player, it's about supporting one of their own.

Sounds like a threat to me. Also, you hope the guy dies on the way to the dome.

if he sees me there he will know it ????

not because i am hard to miss with hair down to my azz ????

ppl can hope anything they want

and everyone here that knows me . knows thats just talk

i try to be respectful to everyone who deserves it

this guy is a Disgrace

hes one of our own

and it has nothing to do with your beloved Saints Nola.....

so do us a favor and stfu

It sickens me to read all the ******** eagle fans have to say about vick beating us badly. I hope they get knocked out in the first round, just so they can be like everybody else and say we were lucky they didnt play us.

While we are holding the Lombardi......

if he sees me there he will know it ????

not because i am hard to miss with hair down to my azz ????

ppl can hope anything they want

and everyone here that knows me . knows thats just talk

i try to be respectful to everyone who deserves it

this guy is a Disgrace

hes one of our own

and it has nothing to do with your beloved Saints Nola.....

so do us a favor and stfu

So, it's ok to wish death on someone if a facon fan does it, but if I would do it, you would want to hang me. Nice try out of control crazy person.

i am sorry for the hope you die comment tho, that was uncalled for

but still you want to strike a nerve on me,,, this Cheering for Vick thing will do it....and quick

So, it's ok to wish death on someone if a facon fan does it, but if I would do it, you would want to hang me. Nice try out of control crazy person.

dude play time is over

this is big game america now man

say it was D Brees that this happened to next yr

he goes to Panthers and 3 yrs later you have a powerhouse franchise , you play Panthers in Championship game at the Superdome and 1/2 the Crowd is cheering for Panthers new QB

would you not be more than Pizzed

he77 yea you would and would blast into anyone just like i just did....