Falcons, Best in The NFC?

ladysaint

Just hold up! You have the best record in the NFC. Congrats on that! Who wouldda thought that you guys would be 12-2? Certainly not me!

As for you guys thinking you'll win on Monday Night.... C'MON MAN! If you think the Saints are gonna lay an egg, You are sadly mistaken. This game will be magical for both teams.

If you hadn't noticed, The Georgia Dome is our 2nd Home. You can join in the post game second line. Remember what happened last meeting in GA.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hold up! You have the best record in the NFC. Congrats on that! Who wouldda thought that you guys would be 12-2? Certainly not me!

As for you guys thinking you'll win on Monday Night.... C'MON MAN! If you think the Saints are gonna lay an egg, You are sadly mistaken. This game will be magical for both teams.

If you hadn't noticed, The Georgia Dome is our 2nd Home. You can join in the post game second line. Remember what happened last meeting in GA.

You mean when our second stringers took the Saints down to wire? Yeah, I remember that.

YOU COULD NOT BEAT US IN THE SUPER DOME.

YOUR OWN SUPER DOME. IT DOESN'T MATTER

WHERE WE PLAY. AIN'T YOU BEEN PAYING

ATTENTION? WE WIN NO MATTER WHERE WE

PLAY. THE SAINT MEN CAN'T DO ANYTHING

WITH US, SO THEY SEND IN THE LADY

AUXILIARY ... PATHETIC! :D

I remember it clearly I was there!

The soon to be World Champion Saints nearly lost to the Falcons with our back up QB .... also missing our starting RB not to mention two of our starting offensive lineman.

Let's not forget that god awful non-interception/pass interference call by the refs when Grimes clearly had position.

COME ON MAN!!! is right sally :rolleyes:

You won't get to the Bowl!So enjoy that pretty record because it won't mean a thing when you're sitting home with the Panthers. May as well be 0-14.

YOU LADY SAINTS ARE CRY BABIES, JUST LIKE

THE MEN SAINTS. MAYBE THE MEN GOT THE CRYING

FROM YOU LADIES. IF I WERE YOU, I'D JUST LET

IT ALL OUT.

CRY .. BABY ... CRY! :D

YOU LADY SAINTS ARE CRY BABIES, JUST LIKE

THE MEN SAINTS. MAYBE THE MEN GOT THE CRYING

FROM YOU LADIES. IF I WERE YOU, I'D JUST LET

IT ALL OUT.

CRY .. BABY ... CRY! :D

Cry for what? We have nothing to cry for. DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! Monday Night will be magical for the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE. No need to worry there will be a 3rd game between the fowl and the SAINTS. You'll get another chance.

Cry for what? We have nothing to cry for. DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! Monday Night will be magical for the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE. No need to worry there will be a 3rd game between the fowl and the SAINTS. You'll get another chance.

CRY

BABY

CRY! :D:D

You won't get to the Bowl!So enjoy that pretty record because it won't mean a thing when you're sitting home with the Panthers. May as well be 0-14.

Remember last season, when the Falcons fans (me included) all said "you guys won't make it to the bowl. Minnesota will take you out...no Peyton will take you guys out." I am perfectly able to admit I was wrong, and after Philly bounces you guys from the playoffs, you will be saying the same things, while watching from home, next to the Panthers: "you won't get there, because Vick will take you guys out. Ok you won, but Brady will take you guys out. Ok you guys won the Super Bowl, but you guys got lucky."

I've seen this dance before, and no amount of hate can change the way the players play on the field. If we weren't a good football team, that threatened you and your fanbase, you guys and girls wouldn't even be here, you'd be out getting this month's government cheese.

In my old age, I am getting a little fuzzoy with my memory...can you help me remember what happened earlier this year between the Falcons and Taints?

Garret Hartley missed a kick in OT to win the game. It's okay. I remember it clearly. But he will not miss Monday night. He's going to kick the falclowns in their azzes.

Remember last season, when the Falcons fans (me included) all said "you guys won't make it to the bowl. Minnesota will take you out...no Peyton will take you guys out." I am perfectly able to admit I was wrong, and after Philly bounces you guys from the playoffs, you will be saying the same things, while watching from home, next to the Panthers: "you won't get there, because Vick will take you guys out. Ok you won, but Brady will take you guys out. Ok you guys won the Super Bowl, but you guys got lucky."

I've seen this dance before, and no amount of hate can change the way the players play on the field. If we weren't a good football team, that threatened you and your fanbase, you guys and girls wouldn't even be here, you'd be out getting this month's government cheese.

WRONG AGAIN! The reason we're on here is because you are our rivals. Not because you are good. You got a lil swagger this season. But swagger won't get you a ring.

WRONG AGAIN! The reason we're on here is because you are our rivals. Not because you are good. You got a lil swagger this season. But swagger won't get you a ring.

THE SAINT MEN COULDN'T HANDLE THINGS HERE

IN RIVAL CENTRAL, SO THEY'VE CALLED OUT THE

LADIES AUXILIARY. THEY'LL FIND OUT, THAT WE

BEAT-UP LADY RIVALS TOO. DON'T YOU JUST HATE

IT WHEN A MAN SENDS A WOMAN TO DO HIS JOB?

I GUESS THATS THE NORM OVER THERE. :D

THE SAINTS ARE HURTING BAD, REAL BAD.

IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE RAY LEWIS AND THE

RAVENS BEAT'EM UP. IT'S BECAUSE WE WON.

YOU COULD SAY THEY LOST TWO GAMES ON

LAST SUNDAY. SUFFER SAINTS, SUFFER.

YOU'LL GET NO PITY IN THE FALCON CITY. :D

No one in the city is upset we were defeated by the ravens. Ray lewis did nothing. Ray Rice gets his props. I am woman enough to admit that.

i dont see Saints winning this game

you think Ravens were physical ????

wait till you face Falcons at the Dome lol

your lack of Run D and Run Game will be your demise when you come to Atlanta

Falcons 31

Saints 24

you lose this game you may even miss playoffs

we lose this game, we still get South Crown and #1 seed with a win over Panthers lol

Garret Hartley missed a kick in OT to win the game. It's okay. I remember it clearly. But he will not miss Monday night. He's going to kick the falclowns in their azzes.

That would mean Hartley would've missed another kick by doing so.

The kicker is we do not need this game to earn a division title; the Saints do. Even though we can drop it & crush Carolina to earn the conference's highest postseason seed, we are going to politely kick your teeth in, then send your reeling azzes back to New Orleans with your postseason chances still in the air.

That would mean Hartley would've missed another kick by doing so.

The kicker is we do not need this game to earn a division title; the Saints do. Even though we can drop it & crush Carolina to earn the conference's highest postseason seed, we are going to politely kick your teeth in, then send your reeling azzes back to New Orleans with your postseason chances still in the air.

Saints aren't worried about a division title. WAKE UP. You can have the division. Gimmee another ring!