Alright, enough is enough

King Execution

Look, I know some folks feel like we don't get enough media attention...

I also know some folks hate to see our former QB talked about so much...

but the reality is we played a pretty bad/mediocre Seahawks team and beat them in a blowout.

The Giants and the Eagles were fighting for 1st in the NFC East (which you know the media loves) but came back from a 21 point deficit in the 4th and had the first ever game winning punt return as time expired. It was a pretty epic game and a pretty epic performance by the Eagles (or epic meltdown by the Giants...however you wanna look at it). Can't really argue with the media attention.

Look, I know some folks feel like we don't get enough media attention...

I also know some folks hate to see our former QB talked about so much...

but the reality is we played a pretty bad/mediocre Seahawks team and beat them in a blowout.

The Giants and the Eagles were fighting for 1st in the NFC East (which you know the media loves) but came back from a 21 point deficit in the 4th and had the first ever game winning punt return as time expired. It was a pretty epic game and a pretty epic performance by the Eagles (or epic meltdown by the Giants...however you wanna look at it). Can't really argue with the media attention.

Well put.

Right...kinda show how some falcons hate that michael vick is playing so well...haha this what happens when u have talent around u...reid > mora, vick > ryan, desean > roddy, mccoy > turner...eagles > falcons.

Vick had plenty of talent around him in atlanta v_v. When we went to the nfc championship in 04, our defense was at least as good as our offense.

In fact in 04, the Falcons sent more players to the pro bowl than any other team. So know what you are talking about before you say that Vick didn't have a good team around him.

Without Vick, you Eagles suck this year. Don't act like Vick is doing good because of the Eagles. The Eagles are good because of Vick.

and LOL at the possible thought of McCoy being better than Turner and Desean being better than Roddy. Desean is one of the more over rated receivers in the league because the media loves that he is a highlight machine. I mean he is a HUGE playmaker, but when we are talking about who is the better overall receiver, Desean Jackson is nothing compared to Roddy White this year.

btw, how is 10-4? I bet not as sweet as 12-2.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Vick had plenty of talent around him in atlanta v_v. When we went to the nfc championship in 04, our defense was at least as good as our offense.

In fact in 04, the Falcons sent more players to the pro bowl than any other team. So know what you are talking about before you say that Vick didn't have a good team around him.

Without Vick, you Eagles suck this year. Don't act like Vick is doing good because of the Eagles. The Eagles are good because of Vick.

and LOL at the possible thought of McCoy being better than Turner and Desean being better than Roddy. Desean is one of the more over rated receivers in the league because the media loves that he is a highlight machine. I mean he is a HUGE playmaker, but when we are talking about who is the better overall receiver, Desean Jackson is nothing compared to Roddy White this year.

btw, how is 10-4? I bet not as sweet as 12-2.

Yea theres no telling how bad the Eagles would be if Vick wasn't playing, but that just tells you how great a player he is considering he sat out 2 years(for obvious reasons) and come back as the hottest player in football. Thats just crazy.

When we made it to the NFC championship game we had a real good team defensively, on Offense it was pretty much all Vick with a cornball college scheme. The only thing Djax has over roddy is explosiveness, if he gets by you your not going to catch him, overall Roddy is the better reciever hands down.

Shady is a more dynamic back compared to Turner. Dude has 1000 yards rushing and 551 recieving, he can do it all. Turner is a bruising one-dimensional runner. In today's game its good to have a back that can get yards running and in the passing game.

We have the better record and after this week we will clinch the division but soon as playoffs start all that wont matter. We were 11-5 two years ago but Arizona didn't care about a regular season record did they. So bragging about having more wins than another playoff team is kinda stupid.

That's not true at all. The Eagles have had success for years with McNabb, Kolb, and even Feeley at QB. They have a very very QB friendly system (and personnel).

Kolb hasn't really been that great until now. Without Vick, that offense is predictable as all the other teams in the league.

And one thing you are forgetting is the Eagles have had a pretty great D in the past. They have a ton of holes on defense this year.

Kolb is good too, but he is not what McNabb used to be.

Feeley threw 8 tds and 8 ints while in an eagles uniform.

He wasn't exactly lighting it up.

Kevin Kolb has thrown 6 tds and 4 int this year. He has played like a starter when given the chance, but it's not like he would have lead them deep into the playoffs like Vick might.

and thanks for getting an eagles fans back while I am trying to defend the Falcons lol.

Of course all the Vick trolls come running. Typical 'round these parts. The game was exciting and the come back was great but like I said, 30 other teams played the game this week. No reason to put the Eagles coverage on repeat for 24 hours. They were plenty of exciting games with very exciting plays. They don't deserve coverage? I wasn't even talking about the Falcons(to whoever said that), that's why I posted this in Around The NFL. Anyways, the coverage is just about back to normal now anyways.

I mean, I understand the Eagles comeback was one of the greatest ever but wow. Does 90% of all sports coverage have to focus on that? I mean 30 other teams DID play this week.

Didn't see this thread before making my post in the other but good lord, you read my mind exactly. I'm about to go crazy seeing this nonstop butt kissing the nfl network and espn are giving the eagles. How many freaking times can you show the same play? It's been non stop for 3 freaking days and it's beyond silly and absurd at this point.