True Falcons Fans!

quick8

I have been a HUGE Falcons fan for my entire 41 years! It really bothers me that I keep hearing some so called Falcons fans saying that they will pull for Vick when and if the Eagles play the Falcons in the playoffs! I have only one thing to ask all of you so called fans that say this, if in any way you support, root, or pull for Michael Vick or the Eagles and can say with a straight face that you are a true fan of the Atlanta Falcons, YOU ARE NOT A FALCONS FAN, YOU ARE A SPINELESS, GUTLESS, IDIOT!!! This man spit in the face of the fans of the Falcons, the owner, and the entire city of Atlanta!! If you are one of these stupid idiots then you have absolutely no spine!! When you do this you are saying that you would stand there and let another man SPIT in your face and flip you off, begging you to man up and do something about it and you do NOTHING!! All you people that fall into this hole, do us all a favor and move to stinkin Philly!! I am sure they would love to have you!! I will be a Falcons fan till I die! I hope all the other teams implode!! Just to put this in perspective, if for whatever reason Matt Ryan were to leave on good terms and go to any other team, I would NEVER pull for him to win when playing the Falcons!! Just so you know that I am a fan of the TEAM, not one player!! Sorry had to vent!! Sick of this crap!! True Falcons fans, rise up adn fill the Dome this Monday and lets crush the Saints!!!

Edited by quick8

Guest mashburn

Agree and the prick vick not only lost games for us when we needed him, not only spit at the fans, not only has he flicked the bird to the fans, not only talked about coming back last year to point up points against us, not only did he get caught coming out of clubs at 8 in the morning of important games,he could care less about the falcons, he was a put head (how many times did he get caught), and didn't he do something bad to his girlfriend? but he has people who wear his jersey. Who are these people cheering for? Vick was a horrible person to the falcons. And yet people wear his jersey to the game. You people discuss me.they souls move to philly with the rest of discuss, where their fans degrade women of there team, and start fights with those who say don't talk to my write or golden like that (who are for philly).

I guess these vick lovers want to be just like philly and there fans. And you are prick vick fans

Edited by mashburn

Guest mashburn

Oh and to all the others STOP with comparing vick to ryan. And stop with saying the falcons lost vick, we gave the prick away for all what he did (the dog fighting was maybe 5% of the reason)

True. I wish I had enough money to buy every Falcons Vick jersey ever made so I could shred them and then feed to pigs. Any supporter of Ron Mexico is not a Falcons fan. It has nothing to do w/ second chances and everything to do w/ the way he nearly destroyed the franchise for years. Thankfully Blank was adept enough to recover Vick's fumble.

I have never been a "players" fan. I do like some of them of course, I love watching Moreno since I am a Bulldog homer and what could be more fun than watching Troy Polomalu terrorize an offense?

But I am a TEAM fan, and I will cheer the same for my Falcons whether they are 2-14 or 14-2.

Anyone want to discuss the playoffs and Super Bowl in general?

Did we really need another post like this? I'm just saying...the playoffs haven't even started yet. Can we at least wait until we win some playoff games and they win some to flood the board with this stuff?

Exactly! Why worry about this, when we are not even guaranteed to play Philly.

There's nothing you can do about it. It's almost like it is some sort of pathetic revenge for those who see him as an urban hero/martyr. Let them cheer, as misguided as it is. My guess is that you'll see far more Falcons fans than Vick worshippers, if we are fortunate to face Philly in the Playoffs. It's not worth worrying about.

Edited by 4dabirds

Did we really need another post like this? I'm just saying...the playoffs haven't even started yet. Can we at least wait until we win some playoff games and they win some to flood the board with this stuff?

Did we really need another visit from the post nazi? I'm just saying... :rolleyes:

+1 to this

tired of seeing this "true falcon fan" threads and have something to do with vick.

It is what it is! Reality! As crappy as it is! I hate that I have had to hear about his sorry azz ever since he did all that he did, thus the reason for the vent!

Edited by quick8

I believe this is such a small minority of the Falcons fans that the media loves to exaggerate to get hits on their blog or calls into their show.

+1...

The fans that love Vick don't even have the internet at home, unless it's being stolen or the gov'ment has given it to them... and then that would almost certainly be smoked :blink: