Bucs in playoff hunt despite loss........

yardbird?

Why would our 5th ranked defense 18.6 ppg, give us a worse shot at derailing Engine 29 when the saints defense gives up 19.3 ppg, and 23.8 over its last 5? Please explain swamper? :blink: :blink:

5th ranked? :blink:

Maybe he meant 15th?

Edited by joe horn

Good thing - Monday is "REV200 Appreciation Day."

You get to appreciate the HECK out of your loss to the Saints, and I'll be on hand to witness it personally B)

Don't worry though, I'll go easy on you the next day or so, so my fine-tuned needling won't get thrown in with the torrent of comeuppance you've earned from everyone else; mine will be special B)

you guys dont really think you are gonna win do ya ??????

i mean you guys are hiding behind bushes to see Falcons play every chance you get, see if please lord god let them start to slide, yet all that has been very clear is Falcons D seems to be getting better and better after every game, you have saw national tv games of Falcons vs Ravens and Packers, with your Run D , what on earth makes you think you can come in to our Dome and not be Run Slap Over By our OLine and M Turner ????

do you really want to bring 9 down in the box like you did @ Ravens vs M Ryan in the Ga Dome ?????

no

no you dont want to do that at all lol

Ravens shut Turner completly down till the game was over, you guys all saw what Ryan did to Ravens without a run game....you saw it

so tell me please why i should bye that saints can come in here and win vs the hottest team in the NFL ????

because you won a ring in 2009 ?????

well that dog wont hunt Bro lol

Come next Tuesday I will have my NFC South Champion Hat

;)

you guys dont really think you are gonna win do ya ??????

I think it's going to be a close game. Vegas agrees with me. The highest spread is 3 points, and we all know Vegas spots the home team 3 points so some of them like us in this game.

i mean you guys are hiding behind bushes to see Falcons play every chance you get

Shred, don't make me do this to you :)

I LIVE IN ATL, have you forgotten? I have to trek to sports bars to see practically every game, and who is there glued to the Saints right alongside me and my fellow transplants? GO ON, GUESS :ph34r:

None of you are willing to admit it in RC, but plenty of you are nervous about this game. You know what our team is capable of, you saw it last year and you've seen it this year. No game is unwinnable for this team B)

I'M SO NERVOUS I GUARANTEE WE'LL WIN THIS

GAME. WATCH WHAT I TELL YOU. THIS IS JUST

ANOTHER TEAM THAT IS IN OUR WAY. WATCH US

MOVE THEM! WHEN I SAY WE "MOVE" SOMEBODY,

THEY GET MOVED. ITS LIKE WHEN THE MOB BOSS

SAYS, "Make them disappear" THEY

DISAPPEAR! B)

Are you enjoying your first year as a Falcons fan? ;)

I think it's going to be a close game. Vegas agrees with me. The highest spread is 3 points, and we all know Vegas spots the home team 3 points so some of them like us in this game.

I LIVE IN ATL, have you forgotten? I have to trek to sports bars to see practically every game, and who is there glued to the Saints right alongside me and my fellow transplants? GO ON, GUESS :ph34r:

None of you are willing to admit it in RC, but plenty of you are nervous about this game. You know what our team is capable of, you saw it last year and you've seen it this year. No game is unwinnable for this team B)

that doesn't mean they like the saints in this game, that means they would like them if it was at a neutral field. in the ga dome, most like the falcons by 2 1/2.

None of you are willing to admit it in RC, but plenty of you are nervous about this game.

not me

if Falcons bring their A Game to the Packed Dome

which i believe they will

Saints will lose

Falcons are the more Complete Team

they can Run the Ball and stop the run esp at home

you can do neither

I Know Saints are good, and I Know they can Throw the Ball, but Brees is gonna turn it over @ The Ga Dome

B Grimes and W Moore are licking their Chops man......

no i am not a bit Nervous

Neither are Falcons

not me

if Falcons bring their A Game to the Packed Dome

which i believe they will

Saints will lose

Falcons are the more Complete Team

they can Run the Ball and stop the run esp at home

you can do neither

I Know Saints are good, and I Know they can Throw the Ball, but Brees is gonna turn it over @ The Ga Dome

B Grimes and W Moore are licking their Chops man......

no i am not a bit Nervous

Neither are Falcons

A packed dome? With about 20000 saint fans! Hahahahaha

U stop the run? U let the panthers run for over 200. U let the bucs go for 150. That's two of ur last three!

You let Ray Rice go for over a $150 all by himself! What will Turner do to you at home? He has already gone for a $144! :lol:

RAY RICE RAN LIKE THEY WEREN'T EVEN OUT

THERE. WE'RE GOING TO UNLEASH MORE THAN

TURNER ON THEM. THEY WILL GET A FULL DOSE

OF EVERYTHING. THEY WILL NOT WITHSTAND IT. B)

REV2, you have to get a kick out of those swampers don't ya? Thinking a football game is going to rattle a couple of old warhorses such as ourselves! :D

THEY JUST AIN'T GOT A CLUE. COME TUESDAY,

THEY WILL BE FOUND NO WHERE. JUST LIKE THIS

PAST MONDAY, THEY AIN'T EVEN GOING TO SHOW.

THEY ARE IN BIG TROUBLE .. AND THEY KNOW IT. B)

Honestly Horn, why would we be nervous? Because of what the Saints did last year? Really?! Last year couldn't help you in the Superdome. Our team just swept a three game road trip and we haven't lost a game since week 6. We have the best record in the NFL and we haven't lost at home. Outside of the fact of saying the Saints were swept, this game is limited in meaning to us. Our division and the conference's #1 seed can be had by dominating Carolina in two weeks. With that said, we are going to take advantage of New Orleans for four quarters and there's nothing you can do about it.

A packed dome? With about 20000 saint fans! Hahahahaha

U stop the run? U let the panthers run for over 200. U let the bucs go for 150. That's two of ur last three!

Maybe you should go back and look at what Falcons Run D has done at the Dome

not just this yr

but the last 3 yrs

maybe you didnt see what we did to Ray Rice

ya know the guy that just put up 200 by himself vs You lol

Saints Fans are so Funny

This is the 9th straight week we've been hearing the same BS... :lol:

THE SAME BS OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

9 STRAIGHT WEEKS. FROM THE SAME ONES.

THEY WILL HAVE NEW SCREEN NAMES ON

TUESDAY. THEY DON'T KNOW THAT WON'T

HELP THEM ... TUESDAY .. WE'RE KILLING