Bucs in playoff hunt despite loss........

yardbird?

If the Bucs beat Seattle at home Sunday and the Saints lose at Atlanta next Monday evening, Tampa Bay would travel to New Orleans for a Jan. 2 matchup with an opportunity to tie the defending Super Bowl champs at 10-6.

In that scenario, the Bucs would own a critical tiebreaker advantage over the Saints, based on better record against common opponents. New Orleans lost to Arizona and Cleveland, while the Bucs beat both teams, giving Tampa Bay a potentially key edge.

If the Saints win at Atlanta, they would improve to 11-4 and be out of Tampa Bay's reach.

There are to many "ifs" in the above.....lmao..

If the Bucs beat Seattle at home Sunday and the Saints lose at Atlanta next Monday evening, Tampa Bay would travel to New Orleans for a Jan. 2 matchup with an opportunity to tie the defending Super Bowl champs at 10-6.

In that scenario, the Bucs would own a critical tiebreaker advantage over the Saints, based on better record against common opponents. New Orleans lost to Arizona and Cleveland, while the Bucs beat both teams, giving Tampa Bay a potentially key edge.

If the Saints win at Atlanta, they would improve to 11-4 and be out of Tampa Bay's reach.

There are to many "ifs" in the above.....lmao..

that may be true

not sure of your Con record

they look at that before Common op

Bucs would go over Saints.

Giants and Packers would go over both unless I'm mistaken.

Yeah, if all 4 teams finish 10-6, there wouldn't be enough common games to break a tie, so strength of victory could end up being the deciding factor...And that would eliminate the Bucs..and possibly the Saints...don't know for sure.

Yeah, if all 4 teams finish 10-6, there wouldn't be enough common games to break a tie, so strength of victory could end up being the deciding factor...And that would eliminate the Bucs..and possibly the Saints...don't know for sure.

beat Sea then get out your Red and Black Pom Poms for Monday night

see what happens

I don't see it happening REV2. If they just could've beat a contender along the way...and the Detroit game...

I agree with you that they're a scrappy young team that needs a little more time. Buc fans have to be thrilled with the season though. Way more entertaining for them than last year.

I agree with you that they're a scrappy young team that needs a little more time. Buc fans have to be thrilled with the season though. Way more entertaining for them than last year.

Pretty much. I like Freeman but I don't trust their defense to keep a desperate Drew Brees at-bay enough to out-score the Saints.

Tampa made strides in 2010, but I think the ship's last stop is along the gulf coast in New Orleans.

I like Freeman but I don't trust their defense to keep a desperate Drew Brees at-bay enough to out-score the Saints.

Especially considering the tough losses at Dline & secondary over the last few weeks although I'm sure they'll try to compensate with strong running by Blount for ball control.

I am sincere when I tell them that but they get a little miffed at WFW. I guess they think I'm messing with them. But really it was a nice turnaround, not like the Falcons of 08', but a nice turnaround just the same.

WHY NOT PULL FOR THE BUCS? WE AIN'T GOT NOTHING

TO LOSE. BESIDES .. THEY PLAY MY BRAND OF FOOTBALL.

THEY'VE GOT SOME KIDS WHO CAN HANDLE SOME THINGS.

I JUST BELIEVE THE BUCS MAY PULL IT OFF. IF THEY

DO ... GET READY FOR THE "RADIO." HE WILL BE

OFF THE CHAIN. I LIKE THE "RADIO." HE SEEMS TO

BE ON MY CHANNEL. :D

RIGHT ABOUT NOW .. THE AINTS DON'T

DON'T WANT TO BE THE AINTS! B)

Maybe you didn't get the memo of there at Green Grove, but the Aint's are gone with the wind - the name no longer applies since we won the league's highest prize. Surely, being a fan of a team that hasn't managed the same feat with even more time to do it in you can appreciate this :)

Maybe you didn't get the memo of there at Green Grove, but the Aint's are gone with the wind - the name no longer applies since we won the league's highest prize. Surely, being a fan of a team that hasn't managed the same feat with even more time to do it in you can appreciate this :)

I APPRECIATE THIS WHOLE SEASON JOE,

THE WHOLE SEASON. NOT JUST THE WINS,

BUT EVEN THE LOSES TOO. I APPRECIATE

IT ALL. :D

BUT EVEN THE LOSES TOO. I APPRECIATE

IT ALL. :D

Good thing - Monday is "REV200 Appreciation Day."

You get to appreciate the HECK out of your loss to the Saints, and I'll be on hand to witness it personally B)

Don't worry though, I'll go easy on you the next day or so, so my fine-tuned needling won't get thrown in with the torrent of comeuppance you've earned from everyone else; mine will be special B)

Good thing you weren't counting on the losses too heavily REV2! :lol:

I APPRECIATE FOOTBALL. WHEN THE SAINTS WON IT

ALL LAST YEAR. I SAID GOOD FOR THEM .. BECAUSE ..

I APPRECIATED THE EFFORT THEY PUT INTO IT.

I'VE BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW, THAT YOU

APPRECIATE THINGS EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T GO

YOUR WAY. IT HELPS YOU TO LIVE WITH IT ....

AND STILL BE GLAD! :D

Good thing - Monday is "REV200 Appreciation Day."

You get to appreciate the HECK out of your loss to the Saints, and I'll be on hand to witness it personally B)

YOU'VE HEARD ME SAY, MANY TIMES ....

If we win, we win.

If we don't, we don't!

EITHER WAY IT GOES .. I'LL APPRECIATE

THE DAY, AND I'LL APPRECIATE THE GAME! :D