How much are the SB tickets

Scorpion

I know kinda too early to talk about this buttt

I am not a rich person, I am a 24 year old college student but if we went to Superbowl i would sell my 46inch HDTV , PS3, Laptop, Desktop in order to be able to buy seats at SB game.

How much are the tickets usually and how much would you be willing to pay ?

I know kinda too early to talk about this buttt

I am not a rich person, I am a 24 year old college student but if we went to Superbowl i would sell my 46inch HDTV , PS3, Laptop, Desktop in order to be able to buy seats at SB game.

How much are the tickets usually and how much would you be willing to pay ?

To answer your question seriously, the Super Bowl tickets are not cheap (as if you probably didn't know.) For last year's Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa, the face prices for tickets ranged from $500/each to $1000/each. I couldn't find any definitive info on the face price of tickets for this season's Super Bowl XLV at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, but I imagine it is a safe bet that the tickets will probably be similarly priced for most seats.

Sorry to tell you this, but I don't think what you could get for your HDTV and laptop would cover what ticket brokers are likely to want for a pair of even the cheapest tickets. Super Bowls are now totally corporate events that the average fan has long been frozen out of. Oh, there's always tickets available – the only question is how much are you willing to pay. For last year's SB, the median price from ticket brokers for the lower-end tickets was $2500/pair. Good luck.

Because I've already stood on the sidelines at a Super Bowl for free, I know that I wouldn't pay thousands of dollars to go again, even if the Falcons are playing. It's really just another football game, except for the huge halftime show.

And this year the halftime show is the Blackeye Peas.

Now, the partying in the city the week of the Super Bowl, that is something worth traveling for. Me and my buddy were talking about going to Dallas to party that week if the Falcons make it, but we didn't discuss dropping thousands of dollars for tickets to the game.

Just hope that it's not the Steelers the Falcons face in the Super Bowl. If it is, it will be like playing a second road game against the Steelers this year.

Now, the partying in the city the week of the Super Bowl, that is something worth traveling for. Me and my buddy were talking about going to Dallas to party that week if the Falcons make it, but we didn't discuss dropping thousands of dollars for tickets to the game.

I would be more willing to just plan for that if finances would allow for it. I wish it was in Miami instead of Dallas though. I would drive.

Edited by manfam

Because I've already stood on the sidelines at a Super Bowl for free, I know that I wouldn't pay thousands of dollars to go again, even if the Falcons are playing. It's really just another football game, except for the huge halftime show.

And this year the halftime show is the Blackeye Peas.

Just hope that it's not the Steelers the Falcons face in the Super Bowl. If it is, it will be like playing a second road game against the Steelers this year.

Which leads to another good question. Does patriot fans travel well?

Which leads to another good question. Does patriot fans travel well?

Not anything like Steelers fans.

I was at Super Bowl 43. There were 10 Steelers fans there for every Cardinals fan. It was remarkable.

If the Falcons faced the Patriots, Falcons fans would definitely be outnumbered badly, but it wouldn't be anything like the situation with the Steelers I don't think.

anyone know:

if we went, how many falcons "lottery" tickets are made available to sth? it seems like i remember hearing 10,000 thrown out in 98, but i can't remember.

do you get the same number of seats you hold at the dome, i.e. if i won the lottery, would i get two seats or would i have the opportunity to buy more?

anyone know:

if we went, how many falcons "lottery" tickets are made available to sth? it seems like i remember hearing 10,000 thrown out in 98, but i can't remember.

do you get the same number of seats you hold at the dome, i.e. if i won the lottery, would i get two seats or would i have the opportunity to buy more?

I think each season ticket holder who gets picked in the lottery is only eligible for 2 Super Bowl tickets regardless of how many season tickets you own. I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere

I think each season ticket holder who gets picked in the lottery is only eligible for 2 Super Bowl tickets regardless of how many season tickets you own. I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere

Yep, just checked. 2 Super Bowl tickets per account. It says it in the playoff ticket brochure.