William Moore has stepped up

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Guest atl.falcon4ever

I remember in pre-season a lot of people were saying he was lazy....etc. I was really excited when we got him in the 2nd round a couple years back. He has definitely stepped his game up. I have seen him make some monster hits. Maybe his old Missouri teammate Weatherspoon got him pumped up. Either way I like what I am seeing out of him.

Edited by atl.falcon4ever

Willy Mo has definately gotten better throughout the year and he has helped this team in a big big way. The leader in int's has 7 and Willy Mo a 1st year starter has 5.

There is only 1 other safety in the NFL with more int's then Willy Mo and thats Troy P. he has 6. 2 others are tied with Moore.

Heres something interesting though:

Troy P. has 62 tackles 1 sack 16 bd's( as Smitty says ball disruptions) 6 picks 1 returned for a td and 1 ff and 1 fumble recovery.

Willy Mo has 60 tackles 0 sacks 12 bd's 5 picks 1 ff and 1 fumble recovery.

Now I am not saying Willy Mo is as good as Troy but I honestly believe we have a monster in Willy Mo and he will be regarded as the best safety in the NFL in a couple of years.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Moore said the whole time he was hurt all he did was study playbook and watch film. I guess it paid off. Its nice to watch our young draft picks mature and turn into great players.

lol yea i would say so

Coleman was playing pretty well when he got hurt

W Moore steps in

and he hasnt stepped out of the Starting Lineup.....

soooooo yea, he has played well

hes a game changing kinda guy, he has also made some mistakes, but his big timely plays have more than made up for his few mistakes, and if you havent noticed, those Mistakes are not happening that much now , he looks to be getting better every snap

The NFL is a "refined battleground"...........full of quality players at EVERY position.

Every player reaches his level of comfort and confidence at totally different times in their early years. Some feel at home their first regular season game. Rare. Most don't.

Our Defense is loaded with young, bright, quality players. They are like microwave popcorn, they all start popping at different times. Sadly, a few never do. Thankfully TD knows where to buy quality microwave popcorn.

Tastes good too.

EDIT:It was Grimey as usual who tipped the pass.

Heard Moore on an interview on a local sports radio today. Caught the end and they were talking about Grimes and how athletic he was. When I watched that play I thought great play. Moore said they practice that play because they know Grimes can get to the ball.

I loved to hear that; it doesn't just happen they game plan for it and know how athletic he is. Loved grimes since he was all over special teams. He is spiderman

Willy Mo has definately gotten better throughout the year and he has helped this team in a big big way. The leader in int's has 7 and Willy Mo a 1st year starter has 5.

There is only 1 other safety in the NFL with more int's then Willy Mo and thats Troy P. he has 6. 2 others are tied with Moore.

Heres something interesting though:

Troy P. has 62 tackles 1 sack 16 bd's( as Smitty says ball disruptions) 6 picks 1 returned for a td and 1 ff and 1 fumble recovery.

Willy Mo has 60 tackles 0 sacks 12 bd's 5 picks 1 ff and 1 fumble recovery.

Now I am not saying Willy Mo is as good as Troy but I honestly believe we have a monster in Willy Mo and he will be regarded as the best safety in the NFL in a couple of years.

I remember getting flamed early this season for saying that Willy Mo had that kind of potential.

William Moore is a good football player! He ensures that when he tackles the offensive player remembers his jersay number after the paly is over. I think he has had a very good season so far and I look forward to his hits in the post season.

The graet thing about being a Falcon fan is enjoying MOORE football games this season!

Moore is coming along nicely. The picks are good, and the pass D is good. He is a pounder. But, I can't shake the feeling that he is missing assignments in the run game. The Falcons have been gashed for some long runs this year, and the problem in that case is usually the safety.

Someone else may have some insight, but I think that as his consistency improves (which will come with experience), he will get even better.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Lets all hope our so called under rated defense shows the Saints fan who is the best team. I expect a few sacks and a few interceptions on Monday night. And from our offense to burn the clock up and keep our defense fresh and ready to go. I am hoping to see a game like the first one after hurricane Katrina for the Saints. This time its our time though. We need to be loud and Falcons tear them apart.

Go FALCONS......rise up