Trent Dilfer

wuskillzz

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Katt Williams says it best. Go to youtube and check him out. Haters jobs are to hate. He says someone asking why he had tv screens in his back seat headrest. He said dont worry about it and get that piece of sh_t with duct tape holding rear view mirror fixed. Haters jobs are to Hate

And Dilfer is a hater!

Katt Williams says it best. Go to youtube and check him out. Haters jobs are to hate. He says someone asking why he had tv screens in his back seat headrest. He said dont worry about it and get that piece of sh_t with duct tape holding rear view mirror fixed. Haters jobs are to Hate

And Dilfer is a hater!

+1 That's it.

And Dilfer is a hater!

Warning for language.

Edited by DemDirtyBirds4

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Glad you found the link, love it....lol......DemDirtyBirds4

They dont hate us they hate it that were good. At one time they thought good stuff was gonna happen to then and it didn't so now they hate us because we made the right decision and have a good team like we did something bad.

Too funny, but this should be what comes on, edited if needed before every game on the big screen in Atlanta.

Like I said glad you found the link.

I hope everyone on the bored see's this.

Trent is probably mad with the Falcons because they have beaten every team he ever played for this year. This list includes Tampa Bay, Baltimore, Seattle, Cleveland and San Francisco. :D

I think it's pure Jealousy.

Matt Ryan is everything he would have liked to have been. People handle that issue in many different ways.

too funny but good ol Katt Williams preaches the truth....

Trent Dilfer would be just another David Carr, Sage Rosenfels or all of the JETS QBs over the last 5 years. As a matter of fact he is Jim Mcmahon from the 1985 Bears, except the Packers didnt head hunt for Dilfer...see stats below;

McMahon 1985- 56% 2392 yds 15 td 11 int

Dilfer 2000- 59% 1513 yds 12 td 11 int

Lets face it, neither of these QBs would be known had it not been for the team's defense that they played for Dilfer would just be another Rick Mirer, Danny Kanell or Jay Fiedler.

I think it's pure Jealousy.

Matt Ryan is everything he would have liked to have been. People handle that issue in many different ways.

My problem is the guy comes accross as pompous and arrogant and when it all boils down to gravy, he had no game. So why so smug. He acts like he knows it all on camera. Hey guys, he's like many other media types. Lets face it. The Falcons are not many folks favorite. Im OK with that.