I at first was his worst critic, I must admit. (Brent Grimes)

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Guest atl.falcon4ever

He is so athletic he can turn his body in mid air like some sort of gymnast to make a play. Grimes has heart. He is becoming one of my favorite Falcons players. If you told me I'd be saying this a year ago I would laugh at you.

Congratulation to Brent Grimes.......aka Grimetime....not sure who come up with that but I like it. I'm sure he feels honored with that name being its origins come from one of the best corners to play the game.

I hope we lock this guy up for a few more years. I believe he is a Restricted Free Agent this year!

What do you think the Falcons plans or for him?

Also wish I could be there Monday night but those tickets are outrageous, you would think it was the playoffs already. I know we have a lot on the line. Whoever will be there scream and cheer extra loud for me. I will be raising the roof at the house.

Dunta is giving him a lot of opportunities being on the other side. They make a great duo. We need some depth though and I'm not sure how much I trust the rest of the corners. But then again I said the same about Grimetime last year. So with good coaching maybe we find another diamond in the rough.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

So can we afford to lock him up or not? Also will he demand big money or not? Either way best of luck to Grimes, he deserves it.

Exactly what I was thinking of just now. Last year i would always complain about how opposing offenses would pick on grimes because he was a lot shorter then the receivers he was covering. But he has stepped up his game to another level. He has had some spectacular plays this season that I couldn't even imagine. His athletic ability is just extraordinary.