Falcons That Could Make The Pro Bowl

Voting will end soon. Coaches and players vote soon.

I believe we have at least 12 players that should be considered, but will likely end up with 5-10 players:

Locks

Roddy- 1st in receptions and yards

Turner - 3rd in rush TDs, 6th in yards per game

Abe - 3rd in sacks

Grimes - 1st in PDs, 6th in INTs

Fringe Players

Ryan - 6th in pass TDs, 11th in pass yards and comp%

Weems - 3rd in KRs, helluva gunner

Babineaux - 24 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 FFs, 2 PDs, 1 INT, 1 TD

Moore - 5th in INTs

Clabo - excellent season

McClure - may finally make it in

Mughelli - one of the top three FBs

Bryant - 5th in FGM, 9th in FG%, 15 in a row

Did I miss anyone?

Think Gonzalez is leading all TEs which is obscene considering he was far better last year and didn't get in.

Guys over at PFF have White, Clabo, Dahl, Ryan, Turner and Mughelli going with Grimes and McClure getting strong consideration.

Edited by Rai

Think Gonzalez is leading all TEs which is obscene considering he was far better last year and didn't get in.

Guys over at PFF have White, Clabo, Dahl, Ryan, Turner and Mughelli going with Grimes and McClure getting strong consideration.

Last year there was a lot of TEs playing out of their minds.

Think Gonzalez is leading all TEs which is obscene considering he was far better last year and didn't get in.Guys over at PFF have White, Clabo, Dahl, Ryan, Turner and Mughelli going with Grimes and McClure getting strong consideration.

Is that fan voting? Coaches and players will fill out the roster. And rightfully so.

I believe we will have 5-10 players in the Pro Bowl.

Is that fan voting? Coaches and players will fill out the roster. And rightfully so.

I believe we will have 5-10 players in the Pro Bowl.

yes fan voting and hopefully though gonzalez was our best player last year and he definitely should have gone.

guys for sure Going

White

Abraham

Turner

Gonzo

guys that should go

Mclure

Grimes

Clabo

Ryan

Moore

Babs

Mughelli , Koon will probably go tho because of what he did to pats this week, just that 1 game will get him in over Ovie just because it was on National TV this week and it was against Mighty Pats

Voting will end soon. Coaches and players vote soon.

I believe we have at least 12 players that should be considered, but will likely end up with 5-10 players:

Locks

Roddy- 1st in receptions and yards

Turner - 3rd in rush TDs, 6th in yards per game

Abe - 3rd in sacks

Grimes - 1st in PDs, 6th in INTs

Fringe Players

Ryan - 6th in pass TDs, 11th in pass yards and comp%

Weems - 3rd in KRs, helluva gunner

Babineaux - 24 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 FFs, 2 PDs, 1 INT, 1 TD

Moore - 5th in INTs

Clabo - excellent season

McClure - may finally make it in

Mughelli - one of the top three FBs

Bryant - 5th in FGM, 9th in FG%, 15 in a row

Did I miss anyone?

You're sadly mistaken. We will have four at best (Roddy, Turner, TG and another one).

Not because our players don't deserve it, but because nobody ever gets THAT many players in and there won't be enough people voting that actually know what they are doing.

Making a realistic list of players that should be considered:

Michael Turner

Roddy White

TG

Offensive line

Abe

Matt Bryant

Mughelli

Grimes

Mughelli won't get in because FB is a popularity concert after the media crowns one, the offensive line is the same because there aren't enough stats.

So Abe, Bryant, Turner, Grimes, TG and Roddy all have legit shots at getting in.

Edited by FlyHighFalcons

You're sadly mistaken. We will have four at best (Roddy, Turner, TG and another one).Not because our players don't deserve it, but because nobody ever gets THAT many players in and there won't be enough people voting that actually know what they are doing.Making a realistic list of players that should be considered:Michael TurnerRoddy WhiteTGOffensive lineAbeMatt BryantMughelliGrimesMughelli won't get in because FB is a popularity concert after the media crowns one, the offensive line is the same because there aren't enough stats.So Abe, Bryant, Turner, Grimes, TG and Roddy all have legit shots at getting in.

No you are sadly mistaken. We have 10-15 players that deserve to be in there.

The voting ends soon. Most teams that have dominated the league get 5-10 Pro Bowl players.

I expect at least five, maybe eight.

No you are sadly mistaken. We have 10-15 players that deserve to be in there.

The voting ends soon. Most teams that have dominated the league get 5-10 Pro Bowl players.

I expect at least five, maybe eight.

I agree, we do have 10-15 players that DESERVE it.

But we won't get it, because the media hasn't shown people across America the same stuff we get to look at.

• 2 weeks later...