Wheres Saint Anger?

#2 FTW

I don't fly that way and I'm not in downtown Atl. :ph34r:

Lol! That was good on both sides.

Do you know how good this rivalry is getting but how bad it sucks for our teams? Think about it, I can see these two teams being good for a long time. I can see the NFC west being bad for a long time. We could have 2 of the best records each year for some years to come and one of us will be a da$n wildcard team. As far as this year I can see us being the 5 seed playing the 4 seed (Rams, 9ers, Seahawks) at their home. The Pack being the 6 seed and playing the Bears at Bears. The Falcons 1 seed and Philly 2 seed. Saints advance to play Eagles at Eagles and Pack advance to play Falcons at Falcons. I would like to think we could advance to play Falcons. However, those 4 games will be tough. How do you guys seeing it playing out? No homer talk. How would you like it to play out? Would you guys rather see the saints or eagles in nfccg? By the way, I don't understand why you guys are still hung up on Vick? I saw someone here say please don't wear #7 jerseys if Eagles visit. I mean, the guy basically said he didn't try while in ATL. That would pi@s me off. Anyway, how do you guys seeing this play out and how would you like to see this play out. It would be crazy meeting you guys in nfccg. I would think you would rather play the saints over eagles right now.

Just so you know, this is assuming we lose to Falcons and beat the Bucs. However, I still think we have a shot Monday night.

I see the Saints going to Philly in the playoffs.

And I think yall have a good chance of winning when you do.

Yall have a fast enough D to put good licks on Vick.

And as Falcons fans, we know that once he starts taking hits, he starts quitting.

Then off to Round 3 in the ATL where you suffer a heartbreaking 3rd loss in the same season to the Falcons.

That is how I see it. If the weather cooperates just a little bit, I think the Saints match up great against the Eagles.

I see the Saints going to Philly in the playoffs.

And I think yall have a good chance of winning when you do.

Yall have a fast enough D to put good licks on Vick.

And as Falcons fans, we know that once he starts taking hits, he starts quitting.

Then off to Round 3 in the ATL where you suffer a heartbreaking 3rd loss in the same season to the Falcons.

That is how I see it. If the weather cooperates just a little bit, I think the Saints match up great against the Eagles.

I can see that. I wouldn't like it but I can see it. However, I can't see us losing 3 games to you guys. Two, yeah, but THREE? Absolutely no way. Whether it's MNF or playoffs we will take one. That is if we get through to nfccg. I can understand losing Monday night and not making it to y'all but, if you win MNF and we meet in nfccg I honestly believe we win. I just can't see us losing 3 games to one team in same season. Just can't. This is completely objective and I want to ask you if you truely think if you beat us MNF and we are both lucky enough to see each other again in the playoffs, you will sweep us? I certainly wouldn't call you an idiot if you do feel this way. Whataya think???

You have no come back, so we get this lame response.

What's the point when you can't comprehend it. Here, I'll try for laughs.

The topic is about St. Anger

You brought up an off-topic and irrelevant point about your record against the Eagles vs ours.

I, in response, brought up the Taints record (this year) against two common opponents.

Seems like a pretty relevant reply to your post if you ask me...