Kincade

fansince78

To be totally honest, I dont think theres another team in the league that could have blown that lead the way the Giants did. I think if you go back and look at the Giants throughout the year, you can see the poor tackling. It really reared its ugly head yesterday. The onside kick was totally inexscusable.7 minutes to go you stay until the ball is kicked. Period.

The Giants are a dangerous team if they get in the postseason...but remember a month and a half ago when so many "experts" were saying they were HANDS DOWN the best team in the NFC?

Just saying....predictions after 6 weeks don't mean a whole lot.

Funny how the predictions of the best in the NFC change from week to week, but the Falcons remain in first place and literally haven't stopped winning.

Flip that to the AFC, and the Patriots have been the best in the AFC (and NFL) since beating Pittsburgh in mid-November... right after losing horribly to the Browns.

In addition to a complete defensive meltdown, their coaches crapped the bed as well by not having their "hands" team on the field for the onside kick. Did they just assume the e-girls were going to roll over?

The punter kicking a perfect line drive to Jackson was simply the polish put on a complete team failure by the Gnats.

They gave that game away and, NO, the Falcons don't do that.

Guest AtlWhite84

He's an Eagles fan first and foremost but his second team by virtue of living here for a long time now is the Falcons.

He's been on the Falcons' bandwagon for 3 years now.

And he can't stand the fact that Michael Vick is his team's quarterback, which makes me laugh :lol: .

Edited by AtlWhite84

He's an Eagles fan first and foremost but his second team by virtue of living here for a long time now is the Falcons.

He's been on the Falcons' bandwagon for 3 years now.

And he can't stand the fact that Michael Vick is his team's quarterback, which makes me laugh :lol: .

Actually you'd be surprised, off the air he's been very supportive of Vick since he got out and joined the Eagles. He plays radio a lot.