Can we stop the Vick topics please!

This is kind of annoying guys. I was a huge Vick fan when he was our QB in Atlanta as I'm sure most of you were but let's just move on from him and all things associated with him please! He's definitely not thinking about us as fans so why should we be concerned with him and his team? He's not a Falcon anymore, end of story!

EDIT!!!

Ok, nobody respond to this please! I had no idea people were going to go and get there bibles and holy water! Geez! And the crazy thing is that even though everyone is viewing this topic as a negative thing and bashing me in the process, I know most agree.

Let the topic die, I repeat, DO NOT POST!!!

Edited by xXFlashFalconXx

When he's out of the league or retired, the discussion will end.

It won't even end if we win a Super Bowl. He was the great divider and now the NFL is painting him as rehabilitated. Unless you're not following sportstalk at all, you're aware that the brewing story is Vick vs. the Falcons in the NFCCG. It's what they want.

The media pisses on Atlanta sports all the time, so guess who's side they'll be taking in that story? Not the team that rebuilt and started succeeding, but the guy that helped destroyed it but got a second third fourth fifth chance.

dont worry, this is only the 1,000,000,000,000 thread for this type of request..Its not going to happen so get over it.

Uhm, There is no player named Micheal Vick on this team. I barely see any topics about him unless they are talking about the Eagles or saying how he sucks and a criminal.

Yeah, these threads are usually useless and make things worse. I actually haven't seen a Michael Vick topic for a while until this one came up. Moderators have been doing a good job, I suppose.

I've seen at least 4-5 Vick associated topics in the last 24 hours. Don't act as if they aren't coming up. I'm just tired of hearing that name. You're thinking it, I'm just saying it.

Mods ban this guy for spamming...

I've been posting on this board for at least 5-6 years. Don't say stuff like this man. You don't agree with the topic that's fine but don't start a mob to get me banned that's irrational.

And I don't understand why most of you are being so hostile anyway. Every time you see a Vick topic I'm pretty sure you're thinking, "What is this crap doing here!" Am I right? Just let the topic die. Nobody post anything and let it go to the bottom. I've been wrong before and I shouldn't have started this. Didn't think it would be viewed so negatively.

I've been posting on this board for at least 5-6 years. Don't say stuff like this man. You don't agree with the topic that's fine but don't start a mob to get me banned that's irrational.

And I don't understand why most of you are being so hostile anyway. Every time you see a Vick topic I'm pretty sure you're thinking, "What is this crap doing here!" Am I right? Just let the topic die. Nobody post anything and let it go to the bottom. I've been wrong before and I shouldn't have started this. Didn't think it would be viewed so negatively.

I was just joking with you.. I've never seriously called for anyone to be banned (not like they would listen to me anyway)

Bottomline is the only thing more cliche than a bunch of Vick topics the day after he has a big game, is people making a thread complaining about it...

I agree with you 100% flash, but for some reason the mods here must think Mike vick is still part of the Falcons or something because they allow allow all these threads about him, the fker that almost destroyed our franchise .....It is complete BS, but the way it is i guess ,,,,,,, :ph34r: