Why Bierman shouldnt be a starter

Well, its simple, since our kickoff coverage sucked big time, after the tampa bay game at home, bierman has been moved to st ko coverage. So, if he runs at full speed 60 yds and after that he has to defend, he is exhausted, so why not put ja98 at de to defend that first and second play and let him rest a little. Also, anderson is a better run defender and usually 1st down is a run down so its better for us. If you have noticed a trend over the last few games, teams have been running to our left side and are having success, thats bierman's side. I'm not saying it's only his fault because i have seen ja, davis and abraham at le spot and giving up some big runs, but if smitty puts our players in the best situation to succed it will be easier for them to make plays and defend better.

Edited by FalconFromSpain

Well, its simple, since our kickoff coverage sucked big time, after the tampa bay game at home, bierman has been moved to st ko coverage. So, if he runs at full speed 60 yds and after that he has to defend, he is exhausted, so why not put ja98 at de to defend that first and second play and let him rest a little. Also, anderson is a better run defender and usually 1st down is a run down so its better for us. If you have noticed a trend over the last few games, teams have been running to our left side and are having success, thats bierman's side. I'm not saying it's only his fault because i have seen ja, davis and abraham at le spot and giving up some big runs, but if smitty puts our players in the best situation to succed it will be easier for them to make plays and defend better.

I really like this idea to be honest. Not 1st and 2nd down. Just first down would be long enough to catch his breath. I think that would be something good to try.

To be honest, I thinks it's time for the Sidbury era to begin. Kroy has done very well, but I just don't know if it's good enough. We are still lacking something.

If Sidbury isn't playing very often, then that must mean something. The coaches see this kid every day and I'm sure they have a better eye for talent and development than we do. I don't know why his snaps are so limited compared to Biermann's amount of play at that point of his career but I read on Pro Football Weekly (or maybe it was Pro Sports Daily) that the Falcons weren't happy with Sidbury's development this year. Not sure how much truth is in that pudding, so take it with a grain of salt.

To be honest, I thinks it's time for the Sidbury era to begin. Kroy has done very well, but I just don't know if it's good enough. We are still lacking something.

I would love to see more Sidbury as well, however; there has to be a reason he isn't playing this year. We always have to take into consideration that we are looking at things from the outside in. I honestly think we have one of, if not the, best coaching staffs in the league and I trust their decisions when it comes to personnel. I should note though that Rev did say he talked with someone who works with the team, not sure if they were FO or what, and they said that the team and staff is still high on Sidbury. He posted it a while ago. I suppose Sid the kid will get a legit shot at some playing time next season and we'll probably bring in some more talent at that position as well.

If Sidbury isn't playing very often, then that must mean something. The coaches see this kid every day and I'm sure they have a better eye for talent and development than we do. I don't know why his snaps are so limited compared to Biermann's amount of play at that point of his career but I read on Pro Football Weekly (or maybe it was Pro Sports Daily) that the Falcons weren't happy with Sidbury's development this year. Not sure how much truth is in that pudding, so take it with a grain of salt.

I'm thinking exactly what you're thinking sir.

Because he has VERY bad taste in women.