Now Accepting Ideas for Saints MNF Cartoon Contest

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brees is sitting outside crying, remembering (in thought bubbles) day-to-day life situations with Grimes intercepting him. E.g. Brees tosses the car keys to his wife but Grimes comes out of nowhere to grab them. He tosses a crumbled gameplan toward the trash and Grimetime picks him off. He throws a tennis ball to his dog...you get the idea. Falco can hand the paper bag to Brees as he's crying thinking about it.

here is my scenario:

Twas the night before christmas and Drew Brees is sound asleep. Dreaming of throwing footballs to someone who is no taller than 5 feet. Jumping over everyone Grimes steals the show, while Falco waits in the shadows with a hand full of snow :)

Basically, have Drew Brees(Falcon logo for his birthmark) asleep in his bed. Then have a dream cloud with Grimes intercepting either footballs or presents from him. Meanwhile, Falco (santa hat on for holiday spirit) has snuck into the room with a snowball in hand ready to lay the smack down on Brees with a harsh reality check :)...

I have the perfect idea! Have Falco in a very nice car that has some kind of indication that it is headed to the playoffs and then have a Saints fan in a broken down beat up looking plunker with some kind of sign saying they are hoping for a wild card. Make sure to emphasis the fact that the Saints are playing catch up to us as well. Maybe have Falco zooming off and the Saints fan reaching his hands out saying "Wait, don't leave me!"

That would be awesome.

Falco hovering over some frightened aint fans yelling the question "what do falcons do!" with all of them cowardly answering "rise up"

I was thinking of having something like this but you have the Saints sneaking on the field in the dark! You hear Falco sayin' "What Do Falcons do?!" The lights turn on and the Saints are surrounded by Falco, the team, Mr. Blank, the coaches, the cheerleaders, and a soldout crowd in the Dome all yelling "RISE UP!" feel free to show the Saints pissing their pants

Have Falco leaning up against the wall at the tunnel exit polishing the Hickr'y Stick. With a battered Saints team limping out of the tunnel saying "Oh God not this place again."

Fans standing above the tunnel exit holding signs referencing

21-1 Dome field advantage

There's No Place like Dome.

You get the idea :)

Edited by Xfactor

"Aints and bagheads" just don't go over so well now that they have a Lombardi in the case, and are currently tied for the second best record in the conference. It's also really inappropriate coming from one of the group of unfortunate teams without a title...just throwing that out there ^_^

HERE HE COMES TO WRECK THE DAAAAAAAY!

Little Falco's

Fulton Bagging Bushes head

Fletch Bagging Brees head.

Fulton say's to Fletch "we gonna need more bags"

Fletch says "Your right.

Hey Dad, is Mama back from the store yet ?"

Falco winks (Proud Papa) .

Note to Supes

dont forget to spike up the boys hair, and let them be the

little baddazzes they were born to be.

, you know ya want to see the little fellers

giving the Aints da bidnit.

Can I suggest? if so i got an idea...the location: inside the Georgia dome. A line of mardi gras floats riding in from the tunnel lead by Drew Brees (w/scepter in hand)and the Saints riding in on the King float(like the one they rode in after the SB) Upon entering the dome is massive rain clouds and lightning storms with Falco and the Falcons carrying umbrellas. The title would be "Rain on the reigning champs parade." :D

Since these games are usually "slobberknockers," how about we put some boxing gloves on Falco. Falco can have his gloves raised with the "NFC South Champion" belt around his waist that he just took from the Saints character, who is on the mat of the ring, stars over his head, and a broken crown lying beside him. Saints are who we thought they were, and we landed a big left hook. :)

For this week I think you should draw the MNF crew talking and in the background you show FALCO walking back towards the Falcons side of the field to the players with the Lombardi Trophy maybe throw a few bag heads looking sad about it. You can go all over the place with the Deion and crew's comments and expressions.

Falco standing in the middle of the Dome with one foot over a defeated saint player raising one hand or wing in victory and the other hand pointing to the exit to a bunch of who dats with paper bags over their heads...they can have who dat writen on the back of their saint jerseys...and Falco saying..."Get Dat out of My House!"