NOT IN OUR HOUSE!

Peyton

When the game was over yesterday, I saw some comments that "all the Falcons have to do is beat Carolina" to win the division and clinch HFA. I've got something to say about that:

F THAT!!

The Falcons are a better team than the New Orleans Saints. They have proven it all year and they proved it in New Orleans.

The Falcons are not going to let the Saints come into the Georgia Dome, in front of our people, and punk them in front of the whole country on MNF.

Not gonna happen, no way , no how.

Falcons are going to beat the Saints, clinch the division and HFA through the playoffs, and punch the Saints ticket to "Wild Card" city, where we hope they enjoy their stay.

And we look forward to seeing you again in January, so we can spank that azz again.

We got a message for the belligerant Saints fans. The 2009 season is over.....congratulations on your teams accomplishment.......but this is our time.

Yeah, I cant believe it either that fans would be ok to lose at home to the Aints.

There are just so many reasons why it is important to win that game...

1. Keep the run going, belief within the team will be huge.

2. Don't lose at home, it will encourage other teams in the playoffs that we can be beat at home, where at the moment there really has to be some doubt in visiting teams.

3. Clinch the division

4. Clinch Homefield, get it done so we dont have to risk injury in the last game, the quality of opponent doesn't matter, injuries can happen anytime.

5. Could put the Aints in a one game playoff with the Bucs to get in the playoffs

6. I HATE THE SAINTS

7. Do you need anymore??

Edited by UK FALCON UK

We seem to have a "statement" game each week. But this game may mean more to the fans,players and overall to how the playoffs play out. A win Monday night will make all the naysayers have to admit we are the team to beat. There are still many out there that can't seem to let go of the Saints or even the Eagles. This game will go a long way in getting true credibility during the playoff run.

I have seen him own this mulitiple time and admit that we are defying logic this season. Not sure what angle you are taking here, but if it's that na na na na na na all in good fun one then carry on.

Last I checked he still claimed that Roddy and Ryan were the only reason why our offense is elite.

I have seen him own this mulitiple time and admit that we are defying logic this season. Not sure what angle you are taking here, but if it's that na na na na na na all in good fun one then carry on.

Finally started a thread once about the 9-7 season last year being "Amazing". I went into the thread and asked "which wins were amazing".

Man...people got real pizzed at me..lol.

I was a little bit skeptical for Finally's taste at the beginning of the year. He's obviously having problems letting it go.

It's all good. I can dig it.

Last I checked he still claimed that Roddy and Ryan were the only reason why our offense is elite.

Yes, I still believe those guys are the difference in the offense being above average and it being great. You aren't going to knock me off of that theory.

In that same vein, taking Brady off the Pats offense would make it go from great to very average.

I don't really know what you are arguing about to tell you the truth. I think that is obvious.

I don't ever seem to remember reading his take quite like that, but far be it from me to make an agenda to post an unrelated counterpoint to everything good posters like you and Peyton make.

Back on topic...

Beat the Saints!

ap99121213081.jpg

Edited by harveybirdman

When the game was over yesterday, I saw some comments that "all the Falcons have to do is beat Carolina" to win the division and clinch HFA. I've got something to say about that:

F THAT!!

The Falcons are a better team than the New Orleans Saints. They have proven it all year and they proved it in New Orleans.

The Falcons are not going to let the Saints come into the Georgia Dome, in front of our people, and punk them in front of the whole country on MNF.

Falcons are going to beat the Saints, clinch the division and HFA through the playoffs, and punch the Saints ticket to "Wild Card" city, where we hope they enjoy their stay.

And we look forward to seeing you again in January, so we can spank that azz again.

We got a message for the belligerant Saints fans. The 2009 season is over.....congratulations on your teams accomplishment.......but this is our time.

I'm with ya Peyton. I want our boys to prove the Aints loss to us this year was no fluke. In fact, I'm looking for our birds to give em an ole fashion azz whipping. We owe them one more for last year.

I'm with ya Peyton. I want our boys to prove the Aints loss to us this year was no fluke. In fact, I'm looking for our birds to give em an ole fashion azz whipping. We owe them one more for last year.

I think we are going to slow that offense down big time. I just think with the adrenaline of this game, the pass rush is going to step up big time on Monday night.

F THAT!!

Who are you and what have you done with Peyton? He's not the rah-rah type lol.

Who are you and what have you done with Peyton? He's not the rah-rah type lol.

If you follow me through out the years you see me go through all kinds of phases.

I don't think I was that far off base with anything I said about this team in the preseason....I just clearly missed the fact that Matt Ryan and Roddy White were going to be completely clutchilicious this year.

Cool, I just made up a new word.

F THAT!!

I'm with you Peyton.

F THAT!!

A - Friggen - men.

I think we are going to slow that offense down big time. I just think with the adrenaline of this game, the pass rush is going to step up big time on Monday night.

I hope Brees continues to be his competitive self and force a throw right into Grimes' hands. Grimes has got his number. He better start throwing to Dunta's side of the field. In fact, I don't want to see their WRs and TEs get any free release off the line. Our LBs should knock them off their route within the five yard limit and the nickel drop underneath coverage to pick the quick pass from Brees. Bottomline is we have to get Brees as uncomfortable as possible--whatever it takes to keep him knocked down and passes hurried.