Vick did it again, Has Ryan ever had a comeback game like this

atlhomey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer not to fall behind by 21 pts, makes it easier to win the game.

They fell behind because their recievers fumbled 2 times and turned the ball over. Those fumbles shouldve been challenged but they werent. Vick not only played the Giants but he has to play the refs every game unlike Ryan. The refs gave the Colts 2 free tds when he played them because the eagles defense hit austin collie legally and he got a concussion, well after the game nobody was fined for the hit. He also fumbled after he was hit, but on the field it was ruled helmet to helmet.

Peyton scored the next play. One of the eagles defenders swiped peytons helmet not purposely an got a flag and Peyton scored. Vick gets hit out out of bounds and everytime after he throws and gets his facemask pulled while hes in the pocket and gets no flag. Vick has been having to play these bogus refs all season and they let him get hit late. Boy Ryan wont ever be on Vicks level and i guarantee Vick will win a ring before Ryan.

Oh my freaking god, I'm so sick of hearing about this and the eagles. The nfl network and espn can not stop talking about them. How many bloody times do they keep having to show it and talk about it? It's been shown over and over and over for 3 straight days. For the love of god, ENOUGH!

This is why I hate it when any nfc east team does well. It will be all the stupid networks will talk about as if no other division or teams even exist. God they make me sick.

Oh my freaking god, I'm so sick of hearing about this and the eagles. The nfl network and espn can not stop talking about them. How many bloody times do they keep having to show it and talk about it? It's been shown over and over and over for 3 straight days. For the love of god, ENOUGH!

This is why I hate it when any nfc east team does well. It will be all the stupid networks will talk about as if no other division or teams even exist. God they make me sick.

Dude if Ryan rallied us back in 7 minutes like that and Weems has a walk-off punt return for a TD they would be talking about us for the whole week. What happened sunday was one of the greatest comebacks ever so of course they are going to continue talking about it.

Dude if Ryan rallied us back in 7 minutes like that and Weems has a walk-off punt return for a TD they would be talking about us for the whole week. What happened sunday was one of the greatest comebacks ever so of course they are going to continue talking about it.

Exactly youre absolutely right. We have been beating BUM teams as of late Seattle, Rams, Carolina and they wonder why we havent been all over ESPN. Our only tough games we had happened to be at home Greenbay and Ravens. Vick has beaten great teams at home and on the road.

He beat the Giants twice, they have a better defense than any opponent the Falcons have played. He beat the Colts,Texans,Cowboys (after wade was fired), The jags who were considered playoff contenders. All those teams are better than the Bucs,Panthers, rams and seattle, and who happen to be in the weakest division in football. We beat the Saints on the road, but they were awful at the beggining of the season.

Exactly youre absolutely right. We have been beating BUM teams as of late Seattle, Rams, Carolina and they wonder why we havent been all over ESPN. Our only tough games we had happened to be at home Greenbay and Ravens. Vick has beaten great teams at home and on the road.

He beat the Giants twice, they have a better defense than any opponent the Falcons have played. He beat the Colts,Texans,Cowboys (after wade was fired), The jags who were considered playoff contenders. All those teams are better than the Bucs,Panthers, rams and seattle, and who happen to be in the weakest division in football. We beat the Saints on the road, but they were awful at the beggining of the season.

Not going to compare opponents of other teams but I will say that it wouldn't have mattered who he had the comeback against it would have been a media bombshell. Who does that in the final 7 minutes of the game? The only game I can think of that would be better is the Oilers meltdown.

Ryan's coming out game was against the ravens this year which he played really well. Ironically it was overshadowed tremendously by the Monday night performance of #7. The only way anyone can outshine that dude is to play better than brady, which is impossible.

Not going to compare opponents of other teams but I will say that it wouldn't have mattered who he had the comeback against it would have been a media bombshell. Who does that in the final 7 minutes of the game? The only game I can think of that would be better is the Oilers meltdown.

Ryan's coming out game was against the ravens this year which he played really well. Ironically it was overshadowed tremendously by the Monday night performance of #7. The only way anyone can outshine that dude is to play better than brady, which is impossible.

Yeah thats true

of course when your not playing number 1 rank defense twice a year....last time falcons played a good team apart from the ravens was when our backup kolb beat u 31-17...why didnt ryan rally the falcons??

Number 1 the giants are not the number one defense by yardage the chargers are (giants #2). Secondly the giants rank 13th in points allowed which is most important stat for a defense so nice try ;)

All those wins together are no where near as good as the Miracle in the meadow lands starring Michael Vick.

A win is a win regardless of how you accomplish it win by 50 or 5, comeback, or blowout at the end of the day it counts as a W on the column. Id much rather have a bunch of ****** wins then one "miracle win"

They fell behind because their recievers fumbled 2 times and turned the ball over. Those fumbles shouldve been challenged but they werent. Vick not only played the Giants but he has to play the refs every game unlike Ryan. The refs gave the Colts 2 free tds when he played them because the eagles defense hit austin collie legally and he got a concussion, well after the game nobody was fined for the hit. He also fumbled after he was hit, but on the field it was ruled helmet to helmet.

Peyton scored the next play. One of the eagles defenders swiped peytons helmet not purposely an got a flag and Peyton scored. Vick gets hit out out of bounds and everytime after he throws and gets his facemask pulled while hes in the pocket and gets no flag. Vick has been having to play these bogus refs all season and they let him get hit late. Boy Ryan wont ever be on Vicks level and i guarantee Vick will win a ring before Ryan.

Your ridiculous when its all said and done Ryan baring an injury will have more wins, passing yards and touchdowns, the only thing Vick will have more is rushing statistics. By the way legs start to go much sooner then arms once Vick legs slow down is game is donzo. He has a max shelf life of 5 years for optimal play.

Yeah cause he hasn't sat in the pocket once and made a play down the field all year. :rolleyes: Who has more 40+ yard passing plays? 20 + yard passing plays? Who has the higher QB rating? Ryan or Vick?

When there careers are both over matt will thats a pretty easy accomplishment considering vick hasnt thrown for over 3000 yards in 7 seasons.... Matt did it in his first

Yeah The Giants have a better defense than the Falcons have played all season. They are ranked #2 in the league. Vick beat them twice. He beat the cowboys and they are playing good since they fired wade. The NFC East is a much tougher division than NFC South. Ryan has been beating some BUM teams lately. However it does feel good to win, but when we play better teams in the playoffs. It will be something to take a look at.

packers exposing the giants and the cowboys got beat by the cardinals.

nfc south>>>>nfc east

Guest AtlWhite84

The Eagles comeback game was better than that. The score 31-10 with 7 minutes left in the fourth qtr dude. Best comeback in NFL history. Final score was 38-31. Give credit where credit is due. Ryan has never had a comeback of that caliber. NOT ONLY WAS THE EAGLES GAME BETTER, BUT IT WAS MORE ON THE LINE LIKE FIRST PLACE IN THE DIVISION

Those balls taste like vinegar?