Falcons Nation - Our 2nd Favorite Team - DA BEARS!

morehouse11

Falcon Nation, join me in becomig HUGE Bears Fans for the rest of the season!! After looking thru the playoff scenarios, we absolutely need the Bears to win out!!! That will give them the number 2 seed, and put the Eagles at the 3rd seed. This would be the greatest thing ever! For the simple fact, lets all be real for a second. I have the UPMOST faith in our falcons, but if you do not think the Eagles pose the biggest threat to us, then you are COMPLETELY BLING. Seriously, and i dont give a D@M about Vick, i prefer him starting over Kolb anyday. Its Desean and Macklin, that scare the crap out of me. Just entirely too fast (ESP on TURF) period! Nobody can run with them all game.

So back to what I was saying, if Eagles are 3 seed, then they have to beat the packers or giants (more than likely) in Phila, and then have to travel to Chicago to beat the Bears (who have already destroyed them at home this year). I personally dont think Phila, will make it thru that gauntlet!

Now Falcon nation, bottom line is, our first playoff game will be at the DOME against the Saints. PERIOD!!! I have full faith we will handle them! And then beating the Bears or Giants at home will be a walk in the park. So Falcons Nation join me, lets scream DA BEARS for the next 3 games! WHO'S WITH ME????

Falcon Nation, join me in becomig HUGE Bears Fans for the rest of the season!! After looking thru the playoff scenarios, we absolutely need the Bears to win out!!! That will give them the number 2 seed, and put the Eagles at the 3rd seed. This would be the greatest thing ever! For the simple fact, lets all be real for a second. I have the UPMOST faith in our falcons, but if you do not think the Eagles pose the biggest threat to us, then you are COMPLETELY BLING. Seriously, and i dont give a D@M about Vick, i prefer him starting over Kolb anyday. Its Desean and Macklin, that scare the crap out of me. Just entirely too fast (ESP on TURF) period! Nobody can run with them all game.

So back to what I was saying, if Eagles are 3 seed, then they have to beat the packers or giants (more than likely) in Phila, and then have to travel to Chicago to beat the Bears (who have already destroyed them at home this year). I personally dont think Phila, will make it thru that gauntlet!

Now Falcon nation, bottom line is, our first playoff game will be at the DOME against the Saints. PERIOD!!! I have full faith we will handle them! And then beating the Bears or Giants at home will be a walk in the park. So Falcons Nation join me, lets scream DA BEARS for the next 3 games! WHO'S WITH ME????

Makes sense to me...It's called "The Path of LEAST Resistance".

Let's say Giants or Packers are the 6 seeds and they beat the Eagles then we play Giants or Packers and Eagles are totally eliminated and Saints play the Bears.

VERY TRUE!! That is my mistake, however I would much rather play the Giants or packers over the Saints as well. Bottom line is I would prefer ANYBODY over the Eagles, Period!!