True Falcon fans will not pull for vick when eagles come to DOME!

jallenking

How many vick jersey's are we going to see come playoff time in the dome? We all know the eagles are coming,it will be sick and sad to see falcon fans with vick jersey's on cheering him! We have come to far to lose it all to him! Blank should offer " trade your vick jersey for ryan jersey day " before they come! If karma is real we need it now !!!!!!

How many vick jersey's are we going to see come playoff time in the dome? We all know the eagles are coming,it will be sick and sad to see falcon fans with vick jersey's on cheering him! We have come to far to lose it all to him! Blank should offer " trade your vick jersey for ryan jersey day " before they come! If karma is real we need it now !!!!!!

Why do we "all know" the Eagles are coming to town. There are a few other good teams in the NFC they have to get through first.

no crap real falcons fans won't be pulling for vick. Real falcons fans hate the man.

I don't think you have to hate the man. Personally I'm all for someone turning around their life and making the most out of a 2nd chance. But no way in **** will I ever pull for the guy or the Eagles. I pretty much have equal dislike for anyone in a Eagles uniform.

Ok, maybe hate wasn't the right word. I don't "hate" him for turning his life around, just for what he did to us. Anyway, I don't think we'll have to worry about anyone pulling for Vick because Falcons fans will gobble up most of the tickets before the Eagles make it to the Dome (if they do).

You've got to be kidding........there are as many if not more YKW fans in atlanta than there are falcon fans.

Whats really sad is some pretend to be falcon fans and they will be wearing Vick jerseys if philly comes here for the play offs

I don't hate Michael Vick and I'm as real a Falcon fan as it gets. Been a devoted follower for forty two years. Since six years old. He made a mistake, paid his debt to society and moved on. I'm happy he is doing well as long as he doesn't do well at the Falcons expense.

That being said, I cannot stand the "Vickettes". That group of people who represent themselves as Falcons fans but truly are only fans of Vick. They were out in force the last time the iggles came to the dome and they embarassed themselves, the city and the team with their display. There is also a group of them that hang out on this board. Usually they post nonsensical threads about Vick and how great he is and wish we still had him blah blah blah... or they take every opportunity to trash Matt Ryan as if they perceive praise of Matt to be some kind of slight against Vick. Those people, who I'm sure are the type you are talking about, I despise. But I don't hate Vick for it.

Maybe, because it would be a playoff game, "true falcons fans" won't sell their seats to Philly fans in the first place. I know there were seats available last year, but I saw an abnormally large amount of Eagles fans sitting in STH seats last year.

Okay, you don't want to go to the game. How about NOT selling the tickets to opposing fans? That's apparently too much to ask.

I just have flashbacks of when the Eagles came into town last year. Worst game ever! I know the circumstances would be different ths time around, but still haven't shaked that feeling.

There were people calling up 680 this morning saying they would be sad if Eagles beat the Falcons, but glad it was Vick that did it. They didn't like the way he was treated here. I was like WTH??? My Falcons love goes deep man, and this season has been awesome!

I swear like 5 minutes ago I just got destroyed my the masses for telling people something similar in regards to moving on from Vick. But anyway, I agree. Vick is not a Falcon anymore, end of story.

This thread seems useless. If you're a Falcon fan I don't think you're going to be rooting for the other team in the playoffs.

First post I read is of someone saying that this man's opinion is useless. If you don't agree that's one thing but do you really need to post something a little demeaning like saying "This thread seems useless"?

I know, I know, every once in a while we like to sit back in our chairs and be critics when it's convenient but he's a fellow fan. Not posting in a thread you don't agree with is better than saying something witty and condescending.

All vick related threads need to be moved out of TATF, phuck him! He put more effort into organizing dog fights than he did preparing for NFL games while he was in atlanta. He clearly never cared about us(fans) his team, or the man who paid him millions and wheeled him out on the field in a wheel chair when he could not walk.

All vick related threads need to be moved out of TATF, phuck him! He put more effort into organizing dog fights than he did preparing for NFL games while he was in atlanta. He clearly never cared about us(fans) his team, or the man who paid him millions and wheeled him out on the field in a wheel chair when he could not walk.

Thank you .....you sir, are an island of sanity in a sea of madness ......I could not have said it better .......

If you aren't an Atlanta Falcon I don't really care about you or your career....

Goes for Vick.....

Goes for Brooking......

Goes for Crumpler.....

Goes for Milloy...........

Seems easy enough for me.

I actually have to laugh at how some people on this MB seem to get themselves tied up in emotional knots over Vick.

Why do you care?