Yet another no love thread "Terry Bradshaw"

NateDogg1215

was watching Fox, and of course terry bradshaw picked againt us again, this is another moron who doesnt recognize a good team. almost every single week he has picked against us i cant believe these guys get paid to do what they do. lets add him to the list of douchebag5 that include trent dilweed, michael wilbon, skip bayless, tony korneheizer, michael irvin,michael lombardi,

anyone else anyone want to add?

thats ok we dont need their love, im not complaining. its just a crime these people get paid to do their job and so called "analyze" <_<:lol:

"He [bradshaw] couldn't spell 'cat' if you spotted him the 'C' and the 'A'."

Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson

1979, prior to Super Bowl XIII

Henderson wasn’t exactly a Rhodes Scholar himself. However, Bradshaw over the years may have established himself as a media personality, but Terry’s not the guy I would call if I needed help on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.”

Geez, man. It's just a football pick, and Seattle has traditionally been a tough place to play on the road. Give the man a break. Not picking the Falcons to win a game is not a reason to light up the torches and march up to the man's castle.

lol settle down beavis. i was just saying how these so called analyst stink

It's not Bradshaw's fault. He's from cajun country and any time he picks the Birds he gets lots of angry telegrams from hysterical barefoot shotgun-totin' Loosianans.

'What yall mean yoo tink de Fowkins gwon beat dem Pant-ders?!'

LOL, octo. I see your 'unique' perspective hasn't faded since I last read one of your posts... :lol:

Geez, man. It's just a football pick, and Seattle has traditionally been a tough place to play on the road. Give the man a break. Not picking the Falcons to win a game is not a reason to light up the torches and march up to the man's castle.

Hmm...

Now that you mention it, if you put bolts on the side of his neck, he does sort of look like Frankenstien's monster...