The thing I like the most about this season, this team.

Shiney_McShine

I'm glad we don't have showboats on this team. I thought Desean Jackson was going to get within an eyelash of having the most embarrassing moment when he ran parallel with the goal line. The Giant defender had actually got behind him & I think he pulled up thinking Jackson was going straight in. Imagine seeing Coughlin yelling at his punter & Reid chewing Jackson a new one at the same time.

Edited by Sidious

This is the main reason we get looked over as "best team" imo. We don't do anything flashy, we just go out and play consistent football. We don't make mistakes and we close out games.

Can you imagine if it's us and New England in the superbowl!!! It will be the most boring 2 weeks leading up to the game. The media is going to go nuts w/ the lack of story lines come media day.

No gimmicks, no dirty bird dance, no nick names, no silliness. It's just football. I hope this becomes a trend in the NFL.

I used to have this quote from the '08 season as my sig, and I love that it still applies even now:

"'I like the Falcons. I like them for all the reasons the Vick Falcons used to drive me nuts. While they were almost all sizzle and no steak (particularly when it mattered most, in the playoffs), these Falcons, coming off a 4-12 season, are an all-protein buffet. They're red meat and beans; a stick-to-your-ribs football team that now finds itself in playoff conversations.' -- Roy S. Johnson / Y! Sports Blogs"

The thing that I like most about the team is that while they have not put together all three phases in a game, all three have played key roles in victories and you just have to believe that the time is coming when all three come together and we start to see those four quarter efforts that Smitty likes to talk about.

The thing that I like most about the team is that while they have not put together all three phases in a game, all three have played key roles in victories and you just have to believe that the time is coming when all three come together and we start to see those four quarter efforts that Smitty likes to talk about.

I don't know if I subscribe to that theory, even though he has said that in pressers. And if I were to subscribe to it, I'd have to say, didn't see that at all last Sunday. All 4 quarters, w/the possible exception of the opening drive, looked good to me.

No gimmicks, no dirty bird dance, no nick names, no silliness. It's just football. I hope this becomes a trend in the NFL.

Your right, nothing personal just business! like they expect it and have done it before. As far as the trend thing, the players better or they could go broke :D

Edited by falcon057