2 Great Stats and a quick media prediction

=abrahamburger=

NFL Network is about to talk about the "NFC's Best" in a minute. My money is they say Philly is the best. I'm guessing NFL Network won't be the other one to say this.

1st stat - the Falcons are only the 3rd team since 2000 to win three consecutive road games.

2nd stat - if/when Matt Ryan wins another game this year, he will be the winningest Rookie in their first three seasons. He'll beat Dan Marino (both tied at 33 wins).

NFL Network is about to talk about the "NFC's Best" in a minute. My money is they say Philly is the best. I'm guessing NFL Network won't be the other one to say this.

1st stat - the Falcons are only the 3rd team since 2000 to win three consecutive road games.

2nd stat - if/when Matt Ryan wins another game this year, he will be the winningest Rookie in their first three seasons. He'll beat Dan Marino (both tied at 33 wins).

We're gonna hear how Hasselback's gatorade was too cold and if it was warmer, he would've thrown for four TDs...We got lucky...

I think ryan has 32 wins. Think about it: 11-5 in 2008, 9-7 in 2009 and 12-2 so far this year. 11 + 9 + 12 = 32. I think Fox was just jumping the gun when they posted that stat assuming the game was over.

I think ryan has 32 wins. Think about it: 11-5 in 2008, 9-7 in 2009 and 12-2 so far this year. 11 + 9 + 12 = 32. I think Fox was just jumping the gun when they posted that stat assuming the game was over.

Did Redman have any of our wins last year when Ryan was out? He certainly deserves credit for the Tampa Victory.

Argh. I rewatched the end of the game to see that stat, and didn't hear them say if it was current wins or wins before the end of the Seattle game.

Just looked it up.

Dan Marino has 33

Matt Ryan has 32

+1 to you

Did Redman have any of our wins last year when Ryan was out? He certainly deserves credit for the Tampa Victory.

Ryan got credit since he started the game. Redman lost both of his starts though the NO game should've been a win if it wasn't for that stupid PI call on Grimes.

Edited by dmite