Falcons Win Aints Lose! Where's St. Anger, WhoDat, Matt Ryan-Leaf?!?!

gto30272

As I have said all along, the Aints are OVER-RATED!!! I was sick of hearing about them scoring points and winning 6 straight when they barely beat garbage teams and used the easiest strength of schedule in the entire NFL to get their record. The played against a winning team and lost, not surprised. The Falcons virtually locked up the #1 seed and should be very proud for winning 3 straight on the road. I just wished the Sucs could have beaten the lowly Lions and given the Aints a real playoff scare.

I don't know where they are and I don't care. Especially that absolute tool that calls himself "aint anger" Hopefully a win next week will go far in exterminating the infestation of roaches that call themselves aints fans from this board.

It's been so nice this year not to have to deal with the idiocy of panties fans.

Can you imagine a board where all we had to deal with was TB fans as we battled it out for the division with them. It would be almost nirvana.

I know I'm not any of those guys but congrats to the Falcons. I knew they were going to be competitive this season, so I'm not surprised by their success. They pretty much have the #1 seed locked up, but I'm still looking forward to the game next Monday. Congrats again.

Congrats, Falcons on pretty much locking up the one seed, although I'd like to make you guys clinch it in week 17. The Falcons have been consistent and with very little turnovers/penalties. Turner is a wrecking ball and the Ryan/White hook-ups prove the two are always on same page. But don't take the loss next Monday night too badly.

As I have said all along, the Aints are OVER-RATED!!! I was sick of hearing about them scoring points and winning 6 straight when they barely beat garbage teams and used the easiest strength of schedule in the entire NFL to get their record. The played against a winning team and lost, not surprised. The Falcons virtually locked up the #1 seed and should be very proud for winning 3 straight on the road. I just wished the Sucs could have beaten the lowly Lions and given the Aints a real playoff scare.

I didn't know each NFL team can make up their own schedule. Anyway, MNF will be a great game and I'm sure we will see you again if you guys can get out of the first round. By the way, I speak for one person you named in your thread topic.

I know I'm not any of those guys but congrats to the Falcons. I knew they were going to be competitive this season, so I'm not surprised by their success. They pretty much have the #1 seed locked up, but I'm still looking forward to the game next Monday. Congrats again.

Hope we play with no injuries to either team. Good Luck Despised Enemy :)

Whodat51 here to take my lumps like a man. Listen, I wouldn't go so far as to say our team is over-rated however, I will say that Ray Rice and Michael Turner are very similar and I am not so sure we will be able to stop Turner next week. I think the Ravens offense is more one dimensional than the Falcons and we better get our shizz straight or we are in trouble. Somebody here posted that Ryan will throw underneath to Turner when we blitz and that's exactly what the ravens did. I thought our defense was better than this. I am thankful for the Bucs loss and all we can wish for is a playoff berth right now. Congratulations on the solid performance this week especially against a pretty good team and a long distance road trip. You guys should be proud.

Whodat51 here to take my lumps like a man. Listen, I wouldn't go so far as to say our team is over-rated however, I will say that Ray Rice and Michael Turner are very similar and I am not so sure we will be able to stop Turner next week. I think the Ravens offense is more one dimensional than the Falcons and we better get our shizz straight or we are in trouble. Somebody here posted that Ryan will throw underneath to Turner when we blitz and that's exactly what the ravens did. I thought our defense was better than this. I am thankful for the Bucs loss and all we can wish for is a playoff berth right now. Congratulations on the solid performance this week especially against a pretty good team and a long distance road trip. You guys should be proud.

See...there are a few Saints fans that have a brain.

I didn't know each NFL team can make up their own schedule. Anyway, MNF will be a great game and I'm sure we will see you again if you guys can get out of the first round. By the way, I speak for one person you named in your thread topic.

We wont be playing in the first round. So.....

Falcons will have bye in first round, so I like their chances.

Even if their wins were off garbage teams (as you put it that is) they still allowed them to gain momentum. Thankfully, the Ravens quited that bunch down. I am excited for this game. The Saints don't strike me as a team to have a losing streak. It'll make the victory even sweeter.