Howie Long = molasses

Finally

Yeah, it was awesome when they ask him if our defense was good enough to win a championship. He was trying to downplay what our defense has accomplished...and then while he was talking the falcons get their second int.

Then he was spewing some garbage about wait till we face a dynamic offense that puts up alot of points...I'm thinking you bonehead what about the ravens, green bay, and saints at home. Then Ryan connects with Roddy for a TD.

Everytime he tried to downplay what we've accomplished the falcons would respond. IT was like they could here his LAME interview. That's ok though let them keep doubting and we will keep taking care of business.

Go Falcons!!!!

What I really think is the issue is that there are more talented "groups of players" in the league (i.e. Saints, Eagles) but they aren't better "teams". This is why they find it hard to accept us. We have Ryan, Turner, White, and Gonzo as far as the media is concerned. That is fine with me. I'll take my 12-2 TEAM any day.

Yeah, it was awesome when they ask him if our defense was good enough to win a championship. He was trying to downplay what our defense has accomplished...and then while he was talking the falcons get their second int.

Then he was spewing some garbage about wait till we face a dynamic offense that puts up alot of points...I'm thinking you bonehead what about the ravens, green bay, and saints at home. Then Ryan connects with Roddy for a TD.

Everytime he tried to downplay what we've accomplished the falcons would respond. IT was like they could here his LAME interview. That's ok though let them keep doubting and we will keep taking care of business.

Go Falcons!!!!

Howie has been with the Falcons all year. And the defense played good against Hawks. But they aren't a good team. We still need to address the run defense

howie long? i thought it was tim ryan and sam somebody. howie hasnt said anything but good things about the falcons this year. now tim ryan i despise

It wasn't really what he was saying but that he took forever to say it and while he was yammering on and on we got another interception which he mentions much after the fact.

Howie has been with the Falcons all year. And the defense played good against Hawks. But they aren't a good team. We still need to address the run defense

We have been inconsistent on defense ao Howie wasn't being negative really. He was just being matter-of-fact while an exciting play was happening on the field.

Go Falcons!!!!

haha i know.. i just dont understand why the media hates us sooooooooooo much.. i mean im not from atlanta im from cali and i at first thought the media just hates atlanta teams because of the hawks, thrashers.. but the media LOVES the braves sooo yeah im convinced the media just hates us.. I find it entertaining and funny but it really does make these so called analyst look bad.. i dont care if you are a hall of famer they know nothing about half the teams.. they only know about the teams they wanna know about like the cowboys, vickings, and packers..

btw random fact did you guys know the vikings had i think it was 6 primetime games this year.. and i think it was 3 or 4 nationally televised games this yr??? yup the media made me hate the vikings soooo happy they are losing soooooo happy the ratings are dropping when they play..

howie long? i thought it was tim ryan and sam somebody. howie hasnt said anything but good things about the falcons this year. now tim ryan i despise

[/quote

Tim Ryan is usually one of the best. He knows his stuff.

Yesterday he let his feelings overtake him. He is a West

Coast guy. Played at USC and Seattle has the Carroll connection.

He kept trying to give the Seahawks a chance and we weren't

cooperating! They put Howie on to point out our weaknesses on

defense and before he gets into his groove we intercept. It

was funny as heck.

Edited by LADBABY