Outside the Lines on Over The Limit Recruiting.

SacFalcFan

I saw that man. Wonder why they did not mention what Napoleon has been doing at Bama. I wish they keep highlighting the nonsense that goes on with oversigning.

I did not like how they painted the whole SEC with this crap, some programs don't oversign. They should have been more elaborate to define the guilty programs.

I saw that man. Wonder why they did not mention what Napoleon has been doing at Bama. I wish they keep highlighting the nonsense that goes on with oversigning.

I did not like how they painted the whole SEC with this crap, some programs don't oversign. They should have been more elaborate to define the guilty programs.

I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering why they were showing LSU and not Bama. I guess they are scared of Saban as well....

I'm thankful that CMR doesn't do this type of this crap. It's sad that coaches do these young men like this, then to make the issue worse, sometimes the players are blamed. I am 100% against this but it's laughable to read the comments from the fans of teams in other conferences talking about "cheating". I think it's a terrible practice and I hate that it goes on but it's not cheating. As a fan of the SEC, I'm offended that other fans would try to use this as a reason for the SEC's dominance. This is an immoral practice used to get rid of some non-contributing scholarship players, but the idea that SEC is cheating and this is part of the reason why they dominate is wrong. I hope stronger rules are put in place to prevent this from happening in the future.

Edited by aPureTerror

I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering why they were showing LSU and not Bama. I guess they are scared of Saban as well....

Some schools got the NCAA by the "bean-bag" if ya know what I mean. Just look at the SMU situation from the 80's. Eventhough SMU was blatent in their violations, so were alot of other schools in the SWAC. Especially Texas and Texas A&M.

I really dislike this practice. It is a shame they do this to kids and then turn it on them later. Parents of recruits must not be aware of what is going on to let their kid attend some of the schools that are practicing this. Every kid thinks it won't happen to them, so I guess they don't care. At this point, if you know a school does this and you still choose to go with that kind of thinking, then I'm not all that sorry for you. You made a fully informed decision.

This practice could be ended tomorrow if the NCAA or the SEC were interested in actually protecting the individual athlete. But we all know they aren't, so big time college football will continue to be a very slimy business.

Yep, you are absolutely spot on with that.

As I've brought up on this board before, the SEC is widely considered a league of cheating programs. The failure of OTL to pinpoint Bama, Ole Miss, and LSU is ridiculous and it only fuels the misguided popular opinion that the SEC in whole is on top of the food chain because they follow a different set of rules.