Take it to the Bank ---- Falcons win today - Tampa & Aints !

falcon_ace

I'd never pick the Lions on the road, but as far as the Saints go, if you'd love to see those chumps miss the playoffs, you need to be a Bucs fan the next three weeks. I'd love for some way for the Saints and Eagles to miss, but unless Green Bay's 3rd string QB is Tom Brady in disguise, one of them will make it.

Falcons win today against Seahags.

Tampa suckaneers will lose today .....I got $500 on Lions

Aints got high chance to lose today too @ Balt. Cam cameron knows drew very well & vegas are holding -2 line for ravens.

I hope your kidding on the 500 bucks on the Lions... I mean whos there QB? uhhhhh goodluck

The Lions will end up with another high draft pick and if Stafford can stay healthy, they'll be a good team next season.

....IF they'll spend it on o-line instead of another WR or TE. I swear, they drafted Stafford and then left several good o-linemen on the board to take Pettigrew -- I knew Stafford's career would be injury riddled at that point. They need to protect the man.