falcons vs. seahawks

dudouble

I know this team is bad, and there fighting to stay on top of there division, or at least stay afloat in the horrid nfc west. This game would normally scare me abit.7 wins in arow, playing solid football, but traveling all the way out there were the seahawks are tough to beat at home, but this game doesn't worry me. This staff keeps the players ready and we beat the teams we are supposes to beat. I can't remember the last time we won out there , but under this staff, with Matt Ryan and turner we seem to play our best games on the west coast.2 years ago we went to Oakland and san Diego and dominated both games. Although the raiders were quite bad , it is still a tough place to play. And as far as SD. They were playing good football and the score didn't really show how much we dominated that game. And last year in sf. Most complete game I've seen this team play , and that wassup against a 3-1 sf team that was a Brent favre hail Mary away from being 4-0. I'm completely confident we win Tomorow, our boys will be ready , might be our best performance this year aside from the az game .