Its not even fun

AngryBird1997

Decided to go to our upcomming opponent's message board and see how much trash talk and confidence that they had for the upcomming game, but they beat themselves up so much, it's not even fun to tell them how bad we're gonna destroy them. It's kinda sad actually.(but I don't feel sorry for them)

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25956

Decided to go to our upcomming opponent's message board and see how much trash talk and confidence that they had for the upcomming game, but they beat themselves up so much, it's not even fun to tell them how bad we're gonna destroy them. It's kinda sad actually.(but I don't feel sorry for them)

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25956

that my friend, is the makings of a dangerous team this time of year.

I went to the last 2 Seahawks and Falcons games in Seattle. They are so shy, they don't trash talk unless they know for sure the game is won. I went in 2004, and at halftime we were up by 3 touchdowns or something, I was just bashing all of them and they just looked away. However, then Mora benched all the starters and we lost the game by 2, and then they all ganged up on me, but they still were huge sissies about it. That's the northwest for you.

Edited by JD dirtybird21

Wow it sucks to see them feeling that bad about their team but I can see why. Honestly though it will be a close game I would think. 3 road games in a row and just looking at our play style compared to theirs. We like long drives to eat up clock when they rely on big plays.....well mostly from special teams but the game has me more nervous than the opening game at Pitt had me when I made a huge bet on the game lol. Still though I look forward to a win.

I feel our fans are looking too far ahead to the Saints and not taking a desperate team at home serious enough. I hope Coach Smith has the team focused solely on Seattle unlike our fanbase. Seattle is a different team at home and need a win so expect P. Carroll to throw everything at us this week. Seattle has one of the best homefield advantages in the league and should not be taken lightly. L. Washington can give our SPT fit and punt/k/o coverage is a must. Bears are the only team I fear in the playoffs and it's because of Hester so L. Washington will be a good test for our SPT to see if they have turned the cornor this season.

WOW! That's pathetic! From what I read, I didn't read the entire thread, I only saw one seahawk fan picking their team to win. One person on there predicted Falcons 928 Seahawks 21.

I'll say this much about them, at least they are sticking with their team and not jumping ship like a lot of people do during a dismal season. I can respect them for that much.

I hope the Falcons can score quick and put this game away early.

I don't think this is a trap game, no way does a Mike Smith team go into any game thinking they are going to have an easy win. The last minute victories this season shows that much, because the Falcons play from start to finish of every game at home or away.

WOW! That's pathetic! From what I read, I didn't read the entire thread, I only saw one seahawk fan picking their team to win. One person on there predicted Falcons 928 Seahawks 21.

I'll say this much about them, at least they are sticking with their team and not jumping ship like a lot of people do during a dismal season. I can respect them for that much.

I hope the Falcons can score quick and put this game away early.

I don't think this is a trap game, no way does a Mike Smith team go into any game thinking they are going to have an easy win. The last minute victories this season shows that much, because the Falcons play from start to finish of every game at home or away.

I don't think its a trap game either. I think the Falcons will play their best football until we have a comfortable lead and then possibly rest players for the divisional games/ playoffs...I respect the Seahawk fans for not jumping ship but,Falcons 928 Seahawks 21....that was funny.

I went to the last 2 Seahawks and Falcons games in Seattle. They are so shy, they don't trash talk unless they know for sure the game is won. I went in 2004, and at halftime we were up by 3 touchdowns or something, I was just bashing all of them and they just looked away. However, then Mora benched all the starters and we lost the game by 2, and then they all ganged up on me, but they still were huge sissies about it. That's the northwest for you.

Seriously? I doubt you were talking trash cause if you were, you'd get your *** kicked. Maybe u were with the yuppies? But 99% of the fans wouldn't let you trash talk them under any circumstances. I really doubt you were as tough as what you're leading to be. One thing I've never heard anyone say is Seahawk fans are "shy". That's laughable! But ya....You're not tough

Seattle is a nice city, and I like it a lot. The front office is so stupid for most of the moved that they have made as of late.

WTF are you talking about? In PC and JS first year they have made a lot of great moves! Its the first year in a rebuilding process and they're trying to get the best players they can with whats available. Was Mike Williams a bad sign? Or Leon Washington? Chris Clemmons? Or was Russell Okung a bad pick, and Earl Thomas? Golden Tate? Walter Thurmond? I can go on and on. Carroll and Schneider have done a fine job for their first year of rebuilding. Seahawks are on the right track, add some more draft picks and free agents Seattle will be really good in the next 2-3 years.

Say the Hawks are bad all you want, but don't try to say that the FO is 'stupid' based on nothing.