Who Uses Gamefly?

So far I'm really disappointed in this. They receive my two games on the same day and ship new ones a day apart. They sent me the 10th game in my que when it shows 5 ahead of it as available.

They make sure to delay sending a new game to a day after they receive one.

Gamefly sucks. If another company came in and was as effective as Netflix they could kill them off.

So far I'm really disappointed in this. They receive my two games on the same day and ship new ones a day apart. They sent me the 10th game in my que when it shows 5 ahead of it as available.

They make sure to delay sending a new game to a day after they receive one.

Gamefly sucks. If another company came in and was as effective as Netflix they could kill them off.

That's just how Gamefly is, Gamefly is so F-up is that if you move to a new home and the past resident had gamefly and never returned a game back, you can't get Gamefly unless you pay for the games. Which is Bullshat if you ask me.

Yeah I'm about to get rid of my subscription as well. They always send me games that are really low on my list, while games much higher are available.

Plus I pretty much buy the games I know I really want and will play a lot. Most of the time when I get games from GameFly, they sit around and don't get played as much as the games I've bought.

Gotta admit if it wasn't for GameFly I probably never would have played Borderlands, though... and I love that game.