William Moore vs Malcolm Jenkins

All week on espn Pat Yasinskas has been claiming how Jenkins is a elite safety and how great he has become and blah blah blah.I have no problem with giving a guy credit but if ur gonna do it for him wheres the love for Willy Mo?

Malcolm Jenkins-59 tackles, 1 FF, 2ints

William "C4" Moore-55 Tackles, 1 FF, 4 ints

Yes jenkins had that int returned for a td but is that really worth drooling all over the guy for?

Jenkins also had that game-saving strip in the Cowboys game.

I don't really think it's fair to say one is playing at a higher level than the other, because they are both playing pretty good. However, I do think that Malcolm Jenkins is going to get more attention due to the nature of his turnovers and the fact that he's on the team that's getting a lot of media attention as of late.

Jenkins also had that game-saving strip in the Cowboys game.

I don't really think it's fair to say one is playing at a higher level than the other, because they are both playing pretty good. However, I do think that Malcolm Jenkins is going to get more attention due to the nature of his turnovers and the fact that he's on the team that's getting a lot of media attention as of late.

And the fact that he was a first round pick. I'll withhold judgment on him because I haven't seen him play much, but I feel like William Moore could be every bit as good, if not better. The difference with Moore is that I think he plays with a bit more of a killer instinct. I think Moore could be a Dawkins type while Jenkins is more of a Darren Sharper type.

And the fact that he was a first round pick. I'll withhold judgment on him because I haven't seen him play much, but I feel like William Moore could be every bit as good, if not better. The difference with Moore is that I think he plays with a bit more of a killer instinct. I think Moore could be a Dawkins type while Jenkins is more of a Darren Sharper type.

One is a FS and the other is a SS (even tho we do ask Moore to do some FS thing) ... So thats why i feel like you cant compare the 2.

I just know Jenkins is a good FS but calling him Elite already is nuts