Giants beat Eagles

Bears beat Vikings

Bucs beat Lions

Week 16:

Bears could win or lose over Jets - doesn't affect

Falcons beat Saints

Bucs beat Seahawks

Packers beat Giants

Vikings beat Eagles (Eagles can win here and lose to Dallas - same results)

Week 17:

Falcons could win or lose - doesn't affect

Packers beat Bears

Bucs beat Saints

Eagles beat Cowboys

Giants beat Redskins

Results:

Falcons #1 Seed

Giants #2 Seed

Bears #3 Seed

Rams #4 Seed

Bucs #5 Seed

Packers #6 Seed

Saints and Eagles out of it altogether!!!!

There are some other scenarios which bring the same results - such as the Eagles winning over Vikings and then losing to the Cowboys, etc.

Nice, though!!!

Anyway - we just need to handle our business for the last 3 games!

GO FALCONS - RISE UP!!!!

Week 15:

Falcons beat Seahawks

Patriots beat Packers

Ravens beat Saints (Doubtful)

Giants beat Eagles

Bears beat Vikings

Bucs beat Lions

Week 16:

Falcons beat Saints

Bucs beat Seahawks

Packers beat Giants (Highly Doubtful)

Vikings beat Eagles (Highly Doubtful)

Week 17:

Packers beat Bears (Highly Doubtful)

Bucs beat Saints (Highly Doubtful--even though I believe the Bucs beat them at home last year)

Eagles beat Cowboys

Giants beat Redskins

Results:

Falcons #1 Seed

Giants #2 Seed

Bears #3 Seed

Rams #4 Seed

Bucs #5 Seed

Packers #6 Seed

There are some other scenarios which bring the same results - such as the Eagles winning over Vikings and then losing to the Cowboys, etc.

Nice, though!!!

GO FALCONS - RISE UP!!!!

It would be nice if it worked out this way but there are some doubts I have about certain games (see above)

This would be ideal, b/c I feel the same way. I think the two teams capable of coming in the dome and winning are the Saints and Eagles. However, I'm not sure how I feel about the Giants and Eagles this weekend. I one thing I don't want to happen is the Eagle end up the #5 seed. Then they go to the Rams, and then more than likely to us. I'd rather them be the #3 seed and have to go to Chicago.

Week 15:

Falcons beat Seahawks

Patriots beat Packers

Ravens beat Saints

Giants beat Eagles

Bears beat Vikings

Bucs beat Lions

Week 16:

Falcons beat Saints

Bucs beat Seahawks

Packers beat Giants

Vikings beat Eagles

Week 17:

Packers beat Bears

Bucs beat Saints

Eagles beat Cowboys

Giants beat Redskins

Results:

Falcons #1 Seed

Giants #2 Seed

Bears #3 Seed

Rams #4 Seed

Bucs #5 Seed

Packers #6 Seed

Nice, though!!!

GO FALCONS - RISE UP!!!!

That would be ideal.

It would be nice if it worked out this way but there are some doubts I have about certain games (see above)

You think it is doubtful that the Ravens beat the Aints in Baltimore? What exactly is that based on, the fact that The Ravens are favored, or the fact that the Aints have played such a difficult schedule up until this point and have proven they can beat above .500 teams without issue?

So considering this happens, who will play who in the first round?

Wildcard - Bucs @ Rams and Packers @ Bears

Possible next:

Falcons play:

1. Packers if they win wildcard

2. Bucs if Packers lose and Bucs win wildcard

3. Rams if Packers lose and Rams win wildcard

Giants play the other winner based on the above scenario for Falcons.

If the Falcons win their game - then the winner of the Giants / ?? game will come to Atlanta to play the NFCCG

Week 15:

Falcons beat Seahawks

Patriots beat Packers

Ravens beat Saints

Giants beat Eagles

Bears beat Vikings

Bucs beat Lions

Week 16:

Falcons beat Saints

Bucs beat Seahawks

Packers beat Giants

Vikings beat Eagles

Week 17:

Packers beat Bears

Bucs beat Saints

Eagles beat Cowboys

Giants beat Redskins

Results:

Falcons #1 Seed

Giants #2 Seed

Bears #3 Seed

Rams #4 Seed

Bucs #5 Seed

Packers #6 Seed

Nice, though!!!

GO FALCONS - RISE UP!!!!

haha I been playing with the scenario generator too. **** I hope that is what happens even though I think it would be great to beat the Eagles and the Saints and exorcise some of those demons floating over this franchise. Either way one week at a time take care of business against the Seahawks...

I guess I'm definitely in the minority... Sure Saints and Eagles present a tougher road to hoe, but I look forward to the challenges they present.

I also have my selfish reasons for anticipating those matchups: the media attention it would bring.

The more attention we bring to the team and city, the better, IMO. It would mean more primetime games for next season. More exposure. So many gritch and moan about the lack of respect or attention this team receives thru the media, well, beating those teams en route to a SB appearance would put those issues to rest.

Just think of the satisfaction that would come from beating the perceived baddest teams the NFC has to offer.

Don't run from the Saints and Eagles, guys -- and Tandy. Mike Smith and his players' hearts don't pump no kool-aid! B)

I guess I'm definitely in the minority... Sure Saints and Eagles present a tougher road to hoe, but I look forward to the challenges they present.

I also have my selfish reasons for anticipating those matchups: the media attention it would bring.

The more attention we bring to the team and city, the better, IMO. It would mean more primetime games for next season. More exposure. So many gritch and moan about the lack of respect or attention this team receives thru the media, well, beating those teams en route to a SB appearance would put those issues to rest.

Just think of the satisfaction that would come from beating the perceived baddest teams the NFC has to offer.

Don't run from the Saints and Eagles, guys -- and Tandy. Mike Smith and his players' hearts don't pump no kool-aid! B)

Me, I just want a Lombardi for the Falcons. After 45 years of waiting - I'm ready for it. Frankly, I don't give a crap what the media thinks or says and don't give a **** who they have to beat to get it.

I guess I am in the minority when I say I want the Falcons to win out to go 14-2 and beat the Eagles in the NFC Championship and beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl avenging our only two loses of the year.

That'll be ideal but i'd rather have an easier route to the Lombardi.

I agree with Ric Roc's point of view. As a Saints fan, I would love to see my team go the the nfc championhsip game and beat the falcons. If the Saints do not make it to the Superbowl, then I am actually going to pull for the falcons to win it all. It would be great for the NFC SOUTH to be the only division since the new alignment to send all 4 teams to the superbowl and the only division to have 3 of those teams win the big game. Then starting next year, I will go back to hating the Falcons.

I agree with Ric Roc's point of view. As a Saints fan, I would love to see my team go the the nfc championhsip game and beat the falcons. If the Saints do not make it to the Superbowl, then I am actually going to pull for the falcons to win it all. It would be great for the NFC SOUTH to be the only division since the new alignment to send all 4 teams to the superbowl and the only division to have 3 of those teams win the big game. Then starting next year, I will go back to hating the Falcons.

Good post -- and not just b/c you agree with me. I think it's just the nature of Man... everybody wants everything to come easy. Not many are willing to work for success and go down the road less traveled.

Good post -- and not just b/c you agree with me. I think it's just the nature of Man... everybody wants everything to come easy. Not many are willing to work for success and go down the road less traveled.

What position do you play out there? Nice of you to want it tougher sledding for them to get there. Few more chances for injuries, few more chances to lose a player we need down the final stretch.

I repeat:

Me, I just want a Lombardi for the Falcons. After 45 years of waiting - I'm ready for it. Frankly, I don't give a crap what the media thinks or says and don't give a **** who they have to beat to get it. Easy, Hard or mediocre doesn't matter to me - just bring home the trophy!

Dream on.

The Eagles and Saints are the two teams that will be stronger than green onions from here on out.

All the Falcons should and can do is focus on the NEXT game only.

ONE.................GAME..................AT.......A...................TIME.

Not the only two teams- Falcons will be hard to beat as well.

What position do you play out there? Nice of you to want it tougher sledding for them to get there. Few more chances for injuries, few more chances to lose a player we need down the final stretch.

I repeat:

Me, I just want a Lombardi for the Falcons. After 45 years of waiting - I'm ready for it. Frankly, I don't give a crap what the media thinks or says and don't give a **** who they have to beat to get it. Easy, Hard or mediocre doesn't matter to me - just bring home the trophy!

I play the same position you do! :lol: Pull the stick out your rear and loosen the freak up!

Ooohh, someone has a differing opinion than you... what the freak are you getting all defensive for?? :blink:

On one end, you're saying you're hoping Eagles and Saints miss the playoffs and now you're saying you don't care -- well, which is it?