The global game continues to live up to its name

Forever Julian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRyRj_nrid0

Been waaaay too long since we all last spoke, or since you all negged one of my posts( ;) ). Well semesters over...I am happy right now ^_^ . I can not imagine a better place to host the 2022 edition of the FIFA world cup. Qatar is small,rich, and full of potential as a market for the beautiful game. There will also be Climate controlled stadiums, which will she shipped off to Africa when the games are over to help build the sports infrastructure in the talent hotbed of the middle continent.

I suggest you start saving your money now because this looks like a cup you wouldnt want to miss

Pencil Babaaay!! hows life?! ^_^

You gotta give it a chance! My girlfriend hated it too until I converted her to the dark side

I don't even have time to get into it and learn it. :P besides I'm not on cable so I could never see it anyway. I don't so much hate it as much as like to troll those who do like it, man. :P

A tiny desert country with very little transportation or sports infrastructure, in a politically unstable region. GREAT CALL, fifa.

Better than 94, where if you were a Brazil fan you had to travel thousands of miles from California to Detroit within a week just to see your team play...including a later trip to California and then to Texas -_-

Small countries are better for fans.