Silly ideas that made millions

Xnex

I understand buying water because I do. I drink over a gallon a day and we have TERRIBLE drinking water where I live. So I will buy about ten gallons from Walmart.

Yes I realize it too is no more than tap water, but at least it is good tasting tap water.

I'm with you--good ole tap water but filtered---you would be surprised what gets trapped in my filter

I'm with you--good ole tap water but filtered---you would be surprised what gets trapped in my filter

We had a well here, but that water quickly went south and was leaving all kinds of stains and deposits, so we went to city water and OMG what a terrible taste. and if you go a couple of days without scrubbing the toilet, there's this yellowish jelly that forms under the rim. I'm thinking if it's in the water, it's in me. I almost even hate to take a shower in that water it's so full of crap. Like every month we get a letter from the water dept. saying " so and so has been detected in your water. It is not a a dangerous level blablabla."

We have a filter under the sink but you have to replace that thing way too often here.

So I said F it, i will just buy water that has at least been cleaned.

When I visit my mom in Ga I always come back with jugs of water which comes to her house straight from a creek. A month later that stuff is still crystal clear and delicious.